Chapter 21

Start Again

Sorry guys! Aff went a lil weird last night so here's the chapter again if you weren't able to read it.

 

 

It's a pretty boring chapter so sorry in advanced.

large.jpg (BAEEEEEEEEE!!!!) Cn3Wn0rVYAATATk.jpg (LOOK AT THIS MAN... goodness. All the way bae man

 

 

Author’s POV

 

No, Scynthia. We are not naming ourselves the Dab Squad. Seriously, where did you even get that crap from?” Jeong says while shaking his head in disappointment.

We should kick her out the group because of that suggestion,” Ann deadpans.

Hey! At least I’m coming up with stuff! Ya’ll haven’t suggested any names!” Scynthia says defending herself.

She doesth haveth a poitntth” Hyun says with his mouth full.

Dude, not cute at all,” Rose says before laughing.

I said,” Hyun says before clearing his throat, “She does have a point.

Thanks oppa! Least someone is on my side,” Scynthia says.

This is how the last 20 minutes have gone.  The group decided to go to a restaurant to celebrate.  Everyone was enjoying themselves and even getting to know each other more, especially Rose and the group.  Everything was going well until Jeong decided that they should come up with a group name.  And that’s how they ended up here.

Hyejin is currently sitting at the end of the table being amused with what’s going on in front of her.

"How about J HARS?" Hyun asks. (This reminded me of J-Horse LOL....no? Just me? okay...back to the story. . .)

"What is that even?" Scynthia asks.

"It's all of our initials," Hyun replies.

"That's a good idea but the name just sounds weird," Ann says.

What about Royalty?” Rose suggests.

Everyone stares at her for a moment while letting the name sink in.

Huh, that actually isn’t a bad idea,” Jeong says.

I like it!” Ann says excitedly.

Hyun nods.  “It makes us seem special, ya know?

I agree. It’s like we’re royal because we are the first boy-girl group in BigHit,” Scynthia says.

Well, alright then. All of those who agree that our group name should be Royalty, say I!

Everyone looked at each other while smiling before all yelling, “I!

Alright,” Jeong says before looking at Hyejin, “we want our name to be Royalty.

Very well. I think that name suits you all,” she says before smiling.

 

 

About another hour passed before Hyejin took everyone back home.  Before that, she reminded everyone how tomorrow would consist of packing and thinking of ideas for their trailers.

 

 

The Next Day

 

Ann’s POV

 

I sigh for what seems to be like the 100th time this morning.  It’s the first day of what I consider to be my punishment.  I still can’t believe he’s doing this to me.

Of course, I didn’t get any sleep last night but I think part of it had to do with the excitement of actually debuting!  I was so wide awake that I basically packed most of my things, not like I have that much anyways.

We haven’t been able to tell anyone yet.  Lauren has been busy as ever and same goes with BTS.  Hopefully we can tell them soon, especially Lauren, since we’ll be moving.  Scynthia's voice brings me back to life.

“I swear if I hear you sigh one more time I will give you something to actually sigh about,” Scynthia says as she comes into the living room area.

“You’d be sighing too if you weren’t able to come to the company or do anything for that matter, for five whole friggin days,” I say back.

Scynthia just rolls her eyes.  “Whatever. Anyways, unnie called and said she’s bringing Rose over. Since you’re not allowed out, we’ll just discuss our trailer concept here. They should be here in a few minutes.”

Great.  Not only am I stuck in this place for five days but I’m also disrupting everyone’s schedule. 

“Ann, stop blaming yourself. Nothing that’s happening is your fault so stop putting yourself down,” I hear Scynthia say.

Before I could come up with a response, our door was being knocked on.  Scynthia sighed before answering it.  Tch.  Look who’s sighing now.

Hey Rose, hey unnie,” I hear Scynthia say.

Hey Scynthia! I’m so excited to brainstorm today!” Rose says.

Me too! Plus, it’ll give us a chance to bond,” Scynthia says.

They then appear in the living room.  I smile at unnie and Rose.

“Hi Ann,” unnie says, “how are you feeling? How’s your stomach?”

Fine. Actually, fine enough that I can go back to the company,” I hopefully say.

Yeah, yeah. You’re going to follow orders, Ann,” unnie says.

I couldn’t help but pout.

You really are the maknae,” Rose says before giggling, “What sane person pouts about taking a rest?”

I didn’t know how to respond back but thank goodness Scynthia spoke and switched the subject.

Are you staying unnie?” Scynthia asks.

She shakes her head.  “I have to make sure your guys’ dorm is all set and ready to be moved in to.”

I’m basically all packed,” I say.

When did you have time to pack? I mean, it was pretty late when unnie dropped us off and it’s morning now. Did you not sleep?” Rose said jokingly.

Uh, something like that,” I say before putting up a smile.

Well, I’ll leave you girls to it. Have fun but be productive as well,” unnie says before smiling then leaving out the door.

Soon after, we all got comfortable on the couch and began brainstorming.

So, you guys want to pick a Korean or English song?” Rose asks.

I don’t have a preference,” I say while shrugging my shoulders.

Neither do I really. I mean, my Korean isn’t perfect but I’m up for either or,” Scynthia says.

I hear Rose sigh a breath of relief.  She then smiles.  “I’m so glad to hear that because my English is awful, if you can even call it that,” she says and we all laugh.

Okay. Korean song it is. That narrows it down some,” Scynthia says.

Well, let’s start by seeing what kind of music we like. For me, I’m more into upbeat songs that you can dance and jam to,” Rose says.

I’m more into the rap and hip-hop genre,” I say.

Alright, very cool. How about you Scynthia?” Rose asks.

I’m into everything, to be honest. I mean, everything from ballads to rap, so I’m okay with any song really. As long as it has a rapping part for me, I’m cool,” she says before smiling.

Hmmm, what about a Girls Generation song?” Rose asks.

No offense but no. I refuse to be a part of that,” I say.  I’m just not a fan of the group. Sorry not sorry.

Rose raises an eyebrow.  I shrug my shoulders.  “I have a thing with girl groups but Girls Generation is just a definite no for me. Nothing against them, just not my type of group,” I say.

Alright. No SNSD,” Scynthia says before drinking her kool-aid.

What about a Big Bang song? We could do We Like 2 Party. Scynthia can take GD and T.O.P’s part,” I say while smiling.

Scynthia starts having a coughing attack.  When she finally calms down, she looks at me.  “Hell to the NO am I doing that. Next!”

Just a suggestion, sheesh. You said you're fine with anything,” I say before pouting.

“Oh, I have the perfect one!” Scynthia says excitedly.

What is it?” Rose asks.

We could do the song Who You? It’s from Show Me the Money,” she proudly says.

Isn’t that a rap song?” Rose asks.

Yup!” Scynthia says.

Do you not see a problem here?” I ask.

She stares at us with a confused look on her face.

Is she serious right now?  Maybe she’s high.  Nah.  She doesn’t know any dealers here in Korea. . .at least I don’t think so.  I’ll ask her later about this.

We are not rappers, Scynthia. That song consists of strictly rap,” I say to her.

Oh yeah. Sorry. It’s just that baes are in that song,” she says before smiling.  All I could do is shake my head while Rose laughs.

This went on for about an hour.  Yes, a friggin hour.  After the first 20 minutes, I just stopped giving ideas so it was only Rose and Scynthia brainstorming.  I got so annoyed that I left to get my laptop.  I came back to them still shouting out songs to each other.

Hurricane by B.A.P?”

“I’m the Best by 2ne1?”

Taller Than You by Mamamoo?”

“Dumb Dumb by Red Velvet?”

It continued to go like this.  I decided to just scroll through my playlist to see if any songs catch my eye.  I then see one that calls out to me.  Hmmm, this could work.

What about Beautiful Stranger?” I ask.

It goes quiet so I look up from my laptop to see them both staring at me.  “What?” I ask.

Who sings that?” Scynthia asks.

Yeah, I don’t think I’ve ever heard it before,” Rose says.

You’re kidding right? It’s like one of the few decent girl group songs that’s actually good,” I say.

There are many songs by girl groups that are good,” Rose says.

Fine. It’s one of the few girl group songs that I like. It’s actually one of my favorite songs,” I say.

Who’s it by?” Scynthia asks.

Amber, Luna and Krystal,” I reply back.

Ah, f(x). Still never heard it before,” Scynthia says and Rose nods in agreement.

I’ll just play it for you both,” I say and they both nod.

I click the play button on my laptop and the song begins to play.

I see Scynthia’s head start bobbing once Amber began rapping.  Soon the chorus hit and I could see Rose smile.  I inwardly give myself a pat on the back, feeling proud that they both like a song I suggested.

When the song ended, I looked at the both of them.  “So. . .what do you think?” I ask.

I like it. Amber’s rap was pretty legit. I liked her flow,” Scynthia says.

I nod.  “How about you Rose?

Mhm. I especially like the lyrics and the message of the song. I’d be okay with singing this,” she says.

I smile.  “Cool! I was thinking that you could sing Luna’s part since she has the high notes and stuff and I could sing Krystal’s. If that’s alright with you,” I say.

She thinks about it before nodding.  “I like it! Good plan, I’m in!”

Me too! I guess we could take a break and then practice it some,” Scynthia suggests.

Alrighty,” I say.

 

Scynthia ended up making us lunch and we just talked.  We learned a lot more about Rose, too.  For instance, she is as sarcastic as it comes and protects the ones she cares for.  She’s an amazing singer and she thinks it should be illegal to put ketchup on eggs.

Soon after, we begin practicing the song, or learning it I should say.

Rose then decides we should call it a day.  At the same time, Hyejin unnie came back, but with Jeong and Hyun with them.

Hey oppas, what are you guys doing here?” Scynthia asks.

Noona said we should start bringing some stuff to our new dorm,” Hyun says.

After we pack some stuff here, we’ll stop by Rose’s place then we’ll head to the new place.” unnie says.

Did you guys come up with a song?” Jeong asks.

Yup. Beautiful Stranger,” I say.

Huh, never heard that before,” he says.

“Oh come one!” I say as I throw my arms up in the air.  I mean how?  It’s a good song!!

They all just laugh and I pout.  I’m so done with these people.

Did you guys choose a song?” Rose asks.

Yeah. We’re gonna do Metronome by Jay Park, Gray and Simon D,” Hyun says.

Me and Scynthia look at each other before yelling out “BAE!” at the same time.

Jeong chuckles, “I guess we picked a good song then.

Alright guys,” unnie starts, “now that I have your guys’ songs, I’ll send them where they’re needed so you guys can begin with the teasers. But for now, start loading some of this stuff into the van, Scynthia and Ann.”

Scynthia leaves for her room.  As I’m about to do the same, unnie calls for me.

Jeong or Hyun can get the boxes for you, Ann,” unnie says.

They’re not even that heavy. It’s just clothes and stuff,” I say.  Seriously?  They’re taking this resting thing way too far.

Unnie looks at me sternly.  I sigh and say, “Fine.”

 

We, or should I say everyone but me, packed the van and we soon headed to go look at our new dorm.

 

 

Meet Royalty :D

 

e1a22-yoon2bpark.jpg?w=593

Jeong

22 years old

Leader of Royalty

Main Rapper & Main Dancer

 

 

71289517b5f50f10c5b939c9590193c6.jpg (look at bae doooooe)

Hyun 

21 years old

Lead Vocalist

 

Screen-Shot-2013-11-13-at-4.08.19-PM-800x450.png

Rose (real name Meigui)

Main Vocalist

21 years old

 

 

4e987f04135aa7a9ca4747aa2b23e5a5.jpg

Scynthia

Lead Rapper 

20 years old

 

805incif7884546.jpg

Ann

Lead dancer and vocalist

Maknae, 19 years old. . . 

 

I did change the ages around a lil bit.  I edited them in previous chapters, as well. So now their ages range from 19-22. I thought 23 was kinda pushing it, lol.  Just thought it'd be nice to have a face with the characters :D

 

 

 

 

 

Yeah, I know, this was a pretty lame update.  I will most likely update again this weekend, so yeah :)  It'll build up, though.  I promise :D

 

Anyways, I got a few shoutouts to make:

First off, thanks yuansaga for commenting! I try my best to leave you guys with mixed emotions lol.

Second, thank you dimeb29 for the name suggestion!!  I really liked it, which is why I chose to use it :D.  Also, you guys should seriously go check her story out ----> No Titles.  It's an awesome story and you guys should go leave comments and bug her to update!!  Like seriously, go bug the crap out of her and tell her to update.  The way she ended her last chapter. . .like come one now!  Anyways, thanks go show her some love! :D

Lastly, go check out DancesWithKoreans!  She started a One-shot collection and she already included my top two baes!  Suga and Lay of course!! :D  If you leave her a comment, she'll be more than happy to write one for you guys :D ----> One-Shot Collection

 

Anways, thanks for continuing to read this!  Means a lot!  And like I said, I will try my very best to update before the weekend is over with!!  Until next time, PEACE