Chapter 31

Start Again

This isn't really edited so I apologize for mistakes and such.  ENJOY! :D

 

Author’s POV

 

After an hour break and filling their stomachs with food, the gang is back in the studio to continue working on their songs.

Okay. So I heard Rose and Ann wrote and composed a song. I’m excited to hear it,” Jake says smiling.

I’d say it’s pretty perfect. We might have to re-record the piano, though,” Rose says.

Ann gives Jake the flash drive so he could hook it up.  Once in, he begins playing it.

Is this a ballad?” Hyun asks while the beginning is playing.

Just wait for it,” Rose says and Ann just smiles.

The electronic beat then begins playing.

“Wow, I seriously didn’t expect that,” Jeong says while nodding to the beat.

“I thought we could kind of play with the listeners there,” Ann says before smiling.

“I like the lyrics. It’s not a regular sad break up song. I like how it’s upbeat,” Hyun says while reading the lyrics.

Thanks! I was trying to go for that,” Rose says while smiling.

Yeah, like I can kinda dab to this. Matter of fact, I can do the running man,” Scynthia says before standing up and dancing.

Does she do that a lot?” Jake asks.

Unfortunately,” Ann says.  “I contemplate why I’m friends with her on a daily basis.” 

“YOU LOVE ME! That’s why,” Scynthia says while dabbing and doing the running man.

Anyways. . .” Jeong slowly says, “let’s get started with the song. Have you guys decided parts?”

“Nope. We haven’t made it that far,” Rose says.

Well, I was thinking for the beginning, when the piano is playing, Rose unnie could sing it and show off her pretty vocals,” Ann says.

I think that’s a good idea. This song seems like it’s good for power vocals so Rose and Hyun will be showcasing their skills,” Jake says.

You sure you can handle the English lyrics there, Rose?” Hyun asks jokingly.

YAH! Just because I don’t speak it well doesn’t mean I can’t sing it,” Rose says.

Alright, Rose has the ballad part. Next?” Jeong says trying to get them back on track.

This is another vocal part. OH! Ann, you can do it! And then I can do the adlibs in between,” Rose says excitedly.

Uh, are you sure? I mean, that’s a pretty long part. You or Hyun should probably sing it,” Ann says.

“Oh come one. You are a good singer. This part is yours, no questions about it,” Hyun says while smiling.

“If you guys say so,” Ann says.

Awesome. What’s next?” Jake asks.

It’s a rap part!” Ann says.

Yeah, and it repeats itself throughout the song. Scynthia, do you want to take it?” Rose asks.

“Sure! I love how it starts off with ‘I wanna hold you tight.’ Such a sweet line,” Scynthia says.

Rose nods.  “Okay. After that is a singing part, which is also repeated. Rose could sing this part,” Ann suggests.

Rose nods.  “Alright. Then comes the main chorus and Hyun will be singing the first half and then I will sing the second half.

Sounds good!” Hyun says.

Then right after that is a rap part,” Rose says, “which will go to Jeong.”

Cool! I love the line, ‘Heal me I’m heartsick. There ain’t no cure for my disease.’ Very cool!” Jeong says.

Then Scynthia’s and Rose’s parts come again,” Ann says.

Next is the main choruse, so Hyun then me,” Rose adds.

Then it’s another rap part, so Scynthia?” Ann asks.

Got it!” Scynthia says as she gives a thumbs up.

Then it’ll be me singing and ya know, showing off my high notes,” Rose says while flipping her hair.

To be fair, you and oppa will be sharing the adlibs and stuff. Then next Scynthia will rap,” Ann says.

And then, you, Ann can finish the song!” Rose says cheerfully.

“Yeah. It’s only right if you end it since you started it,” Scynthia says.

“Let’s try recording shall we?” Jake asks.

Alright guys, in the booth,” Jeong says.

 

 

Three hours later, the gang was at a standstill.

I don’t know what’s wrong with it,” Rose says.

“Yeah, something is definitely off here,” Jake says in agreement.

Can you play it again, Jake?” Jeong asks.

Jake nods and pushes the play button.

Aish! This is frustrating,” Hyun says while ruffling his hair.

Jake chuckles.  “Welcome to the world of artistry.”

Can you play it one more time?” Ann asks.

Sure,” Jake says and he plays it again.

There!” Ann shouts!  Jake pauses it.

Scynthia’s part?” Rose questions.

Yeah. It’s her rapping,” Ann says.

And what about my amazing rapping? It was on point! On point, I tell you!” Scynthia says before crossing her arms.

Ann rolls her eyes.  “No. It’s not your rapping. It’s that you are rapping. It would sound much better if you were singing. Those parts just aren’t rapping parts. They’re made for vocals.

YES! That makes so much sense now!” Jeong says.

“So you want me to sing?” Scynthia asks, pointing to herself.

Yup!” Ann says.

I guess. I mean, I am an all-around talent you all have here,” Scynthia says.

Goodness. Between you, Rose, and Hyun, I don’t know who’s more conceited,” Jeong says while shaking his head.

“I vote all of the above,” Ann says before giggling.

YAH!” The three yell.

“Back to recording guys!” Jake interrupts.

 

About another hour or so later, they finally completed the recording and were over the moon about it!

 

 

They all left the recording studio to head to Mr. Bang’s office where they would play the two songs for him, hoping for approval to make them their debut songs.

 

 

 

Everyone was seated in the CEO’s office, including Hyejin.  Them being nervous is just an understatement.

So,” Mr. Bang begins, “I hear you all have made two songs.”

Since Jeong was the leader, he decided to speak first.  “Yes sir. And we were hoping we could make them our debut songs.”

“Alright. Let’s hear them then,” Mr. Bang says.

Ann shakily brings her laptop and sets it on his desk.  She then clicks play, playing No Exit first.

Mr. Bang makes no movement, not even a single head bob.  The next song then plays and the same thing happens.  Mr. Bang doesn’t do anything.  Not one movement or word.  The song then ends.

He closes the laptop and slides it back to Ann, who shakily takes it.

Well,” he begins. 

Scynthia gulps, waiting for the bad news to be heard.  And to think, she spent an extra hour re-recording, not to rap, but to sing.  TO SING!

“You will use these songs to debut,” Mr. Bang says.

“But we worked so hard on these!” Scynthia says, “wait-WHAT?!”

You mean we can use these songs?” Hyun asks surprisingly.

Mr. Bang smiles.  “Yes. They sounded really amazing and I think they will both become big hits!”

OHMYGOODNESS! THISISSOAWESOME!!” Rose yells excitedly.

“So, the song No Exit can be a single. It’s a really good debut song. The second song, however, you guys will make a music video for it. This will also be used for your group teaser,” Mr. Bang says.

We get to film a music video?” Jeong asks.

Yes. You guys will start working on choreography tomorrow.  You will have to work very hard to get it down in two days. Then you will film the music video. I will call a director immediately so he or she can start planning it out,” Mr. Bang says.

Wow. Everything is happening so fast,” Ann says.

Mr. Bang nods.  “Indeed it is. Oh and by the way. Could you leave your designer friend’s contact information down? I’d like to see if she can make outfits for your debut,” Mr. Bang says before smiling.

Ann and Scynthia looked at each other before standing up and jumping around. 

Hyejin then clears and looks at the two girls.

Oh, sorry sir,” Ann says before her and Scynthia bow.

“It’s alright girls. This is every exciting news. Now go home and get some rest. Oh, and don’t forget the first teaser is coming out,” Mr. Bang says.

They all nod and leave, not without Ann leaving Lauren’s contact information first.

 

 

 

Back at the Dorm

 

Royalty were spread out all over the living room, waiting for their first teaser to come out.  They were sprawled out on the couch and floor, all in their pajamas, and Ann with Oreo.

imup_batman_pj_set.jpg(ANN)

 

Star-Wars-Women%E2%80%99s-Pajama-Set-.jpeg (ROSE)

 

Winnie%20The%20Poop%20Jamas.jpg (SCYNTHIA)

 

family_guy_stewie_pajama_set_for_men_572524.jpg (HYUN)

 

y.jpg (JEONG. The normal one lol)

“IT”S ON!” Scynthia shouts.

We’re right here, geez,” Hyun says while rubbing his ear.

Are you ready everyone? We have a new group arising! Who is it? All we know is the group’s name is Royalty. We heard there’s something special about this group but we don’t know exactly what it is. We were told we would find out through the teasers that would be released everyday up until their music video and debut! Well, are you ready? Here’s the first teaser from Royalty!!

 

(This is what I pictured the girls teaser to kinda look like. Just ya know. . .three girls and a song change. . .and it says Royalty after lolz)

 

Wow! We look good!” Rose says.

“Damn right we do! We sound amazing, too!” Scynthia replies.

Wow. We were just shown on T.V. This is crazy,” Ann says while clutching onto Oreo.

You guys did amazing!” Jeong proudly says.

“Most definitely! I can’t wait for ours tomorrow!” Hyun says.

All of a sudden, Ann’s laptop begins ringing.

“Who’s skyping you? Is it Momma Lee?” Scynthia asks.

No. She told me she couldn’t because she’d be at work,” Ann says while grabbing her laptop.  “Huh, it’s Jimin,” Ann says before answering it.  BTS showed up on the screen.

“OHMYGOD!”

“AMAZING!”

“YOU GUYS WERE AWESOME!”

“THAT WAS Y. . . .OW! What was that for?”

“You don’t say that V. Goodness,” Jin says before looking back at the camera.  “We just saw your guys’ teaser,” he says before smiling.

“It was really good!” Jimin says.

Yeah. It was awesome!” Jungkook chimes in.

“I liked the part where Rose was wearing a dress. You looked pretty y there,” Namjoon says before winking.

How come he doesn’t get hit for saying that?” V asks.

Because. He’s complimenting his girlfriend,” Jin says.

Wai-WHAT! I AM NOT HIS GIRLFRIEND!” Rose shouts as she moves herself in front of the computer.

“Not yet, babe. In due time,” Namjoon says while smirking.

“God, I’m going to barf,” Hyun says while making puking noises.

You looked beautiful Scyn! Your rapping is good. I can’t wait for you all to debut!” Hoseok says.

“Yeah. I can’t wait to see the other teasers,” Yoongi says before offering his smile.

Thanks guys!” Jeong finally says.

“Well, we just wanted to tell you that. We have to get ready for our concert,” Jin says.

“Alright oppa. Have a good concert!” Ann says.

“Will do! BYE!” Jin says.

“Bye noonas and hyungs!” Jungkook says.

“Bye everyone. Rest well!” Jimin says.

“Good night!” V says.

Good night everyone! Love you Scynthia!” Hoseok says before blowing a kiss to Scynthia, which makes her giggle.

Yoongi shakes his head before saying his goodbyes.

“See you guys soon. Good night my y Rose,” Namjoon says before winking at her.

That’s when Rose slammed the computer shut.

THAT CREEP!” she shouts.

MY LAPTOP!” Ann exclaims.

Everyone else just chuckles.

Alright guys, bedtime,” Jeong says and everyone nods.

The gang all head to bed, happy that their own songs will be used for their debut and excited for what’s ahead in their future.

 

 

 

 

ANOTHER BORING CHAPTER PEEPS!  lol.  I promise!  Drama is soon to come, though!!  Their debut is coming closer!!  Have you guys guessed their second debut song??  Hehehe.

 

PEACE

 

P.S.  I LOVE THE WONDER GIRLS.  One of the few girl groups that I actually like :D.  They were actually my very first kpop group!  They became amazing when they toured with the Jonas Brothers.  Like my goodness!!

Okay....Byyyeee!! :D