Chapter 6

Start Again

The girls are back at the dorm eating dinner.

Ann has been extra quiet ever since they left the company.

"Spill it," Scynthia says to Ann.

"What?" She says with full.

"Manners! And she's right. You've been awfully quiet tonight. Does it have to do with your dance practice you had today?" Lauren asks.

"Uhh maybe?" Ann hesitantly says.

"What happened?" Lauren asks.

"Well, I danced again. And let me tell you, it felt great. Now that I think about it, I don't know how I went that long without dancing," she says before smiling.

"Oh Ann! That's great!" Scynthia says as she gets up and walks over to Ann to give her a hug. "Now you can come back to practice and I won't have to deal with face by myself."

Lauren laughs. Ann just continues to eat in silence.

"What else happened at this dance practice?" Scynthia asks as she raises an eyebrow and slowly sits back down in her seat.

"Ummm," Ann says.

"Just let it out," Lauren says.

"IThinkLayMayHaveAskedMeOutOnADateThoughImNotSure" Ann fastly says before stuffing her face again with food.

"Okay. How do y'all understand each other with that? Anyways, interpret please Lauren," Scynthia says.

"I think she said Lay asked her out on a date but she's not sure if it's a date," Lauren interprets before realizing what she said.

"Oh my goodness! Ann has her first date!" They both say at the same time.

"I'm not sure though. I don't know if it is or not," Ann says while looking down at her food.

"What exactly did he say?" Scynthia asks.

"Well, he was like we should have a dance session soon. And I'm like sure. Then he's like great, maybe we can get some food, too. Then he's like I'll text you later to see when we're both free," Ann says before stuffing again.

"Hmmm....I'd say it's kind of a date because he wants to get food. So yeah. I think it's a date," says Lauren.

"I agree," Scynthia says as she goes to the fridge to get the kool-aid.

"I want some please!" Ann says with full.

"Manners!" Lauren yells.

"What? I said please," Ann says before swallowing her food and pouting.

"Am I going to have to prep you before this date?" Lauren asks.

"No. I still don't think it's a date. I think it's more of a let's hang out type of thing. Plus, if he doesn't like how I act, then I don't even want to go hang out with him," Ann shrugs before drinking her tropical punch kool-aid Scynthia poured her.

“I gotta agree with Ann on that one. If he doesn’t accept,” Scynthia begins to say as she scans Ann from head to toe while moving her hand, “all this, then he shouldn’t date her.”

“See, I was ri-Hey! What do you mean all of this? I am not bad! I’m a decent girl, you know,” Ann says before pouting again.

“I’m kidding, I’m kidding. Any guy would be lucky to be even in your presence!” Scynthia says before laughing.

“Yeah, yeah. Whatever,” Ann says.

Just then, Ann’s phone vibrates.

“Well, I wonder who that is,” Lauren says sarcastically.

“What’d he say?” Scynthia asks as she sits back down in her seat.

“How do you know it’s Lay?” Ann asks.

“Who is it then?” Lauren asks as she raises an eyebrow.

Ann looks at her phone before looking back up, “Lay,” she deadpans.

“Just tell us what he said,” Scynthia says.

Ann looks at her phone and reads the text aloud:

Hey Ann. Are you free tomorrow after your practicing? Since you’ll probably be tired, maybe we can just go grab a bite to eat.

“Ohh! Yup. This is now definitely a date,” Lauren says before smiling.

“Why do you look like that?” Ann curiously asks.

“I get to dress you up for it, of course!” Lauren says.

“But we’re just getting something to eat. Can’t I wear some shorts and a shirt and call it a day?” Ann asks as she replies to Lay’s text, saying, Sure, sounds fun.

“I’d help you out with this, but she did the same thing to me,” Scynthia says.

“Oh come on! It’ll be fun! You’ll look all pretty and stuff! You don’t do this often and I want to be part of this,” Lauren says or more whines.

Ann sighs.  “Fine. No skirt or dress and no heels. And please, no make up.”

“What do you mean n-“ Ann begins but Scynthia cuts her off.

“Just be glad she’s letting you do this,” Scynthia says.

“I guess. What about just a little makeup? It’ll look natural and it won’t be heavy, I promise!” Lauren says pleadingly.

“Fine, whatever,” Ann says as she just gives in.

“Yay! This is going to be so much fun! I can’t wait!” Lauren says excitingly as she jumps up and down while clapping.

“What have I gotten myself into,” Ann says as she just stares at Lauren.

“A whole lot,” Scynthia says before she takes a swig of her kool-aid.

 

Next Day

At BigHit

Scynthia’s POV

We just got to the practice room and we’re waiting for Hyejin unnie to tell us what we’re doing today.

Ann! Are you joining us again?” Hyun asks.

Yeah, I guess so,” Ann says before smiling.

“Thank goodness. I’ll have another dancer with me,” Jeong says before laughing.

“Hey, me and Hyun aren’t bad at all,” I say.

Yeah! Me and Scynthia are great, thank you very much. We could probably take you two,” Hyun says.

I see Ann giggling as Jeong raises an eyebrow.

Umm, Hyun oppa. I think that’s a little too far right there,” I say to him.

Ah, yeah. I got caught up. My bad,” Hyun says and I just laugh.

You guys do know I’m here, too right?” someone says.

I turn around to see Aerum.

Oh, hey. I didn’t know you were here,” I say before shrugging.

Whatever. I’m just ready to see Miss Ann embarrass herself when we dance today. You gonna have a breakdown and cry again? I’m surprised you have enough balls to even show up,” Aerum says while smirking.

Yah! What did I tell y-“ I start to say but Ann just stops me.

It’s cool. Just let her talk,” she says before shrugging.

See, even she agrees with me,” Aerum says.

Before I go up to Aerum to slap that smirk off her face, Ann beats me by walking up to her.

We haven’t had the chance to see each other’s talents but you don’t see me talking trash about you, do you? We haven’t been able to work together, but I hope we become good groupmates,” Ann says before smiling.

What the heck Ann?  She doesn't deserve your niceness!

Tsk. I actually have talent, therefore, no one has the right to talk about me,” Aerum says then looks Ann up and down, “unlike you.”  She then smirks again.

Please, let me just slap her one time.  That’s all it will take. 

However, Ann doesn’t do anything.  She just smiles.  “Okay. I guess we’ll just see.”

Before Aerum can respond, Hyejin unnie and our dance teacher come in.

Alright guys. Today will be very busy for you all. First, as usual, you guys will have dance practice. Ann, you missed a few things yesterday, so the dance teacher will get you all caught up. After dance, you guys will go to the studio to work on your vocals. As we know, Jeong and Scynthia will rap and Hyun, Aerum, and Ann will sing,” Hejin says.

Aerum gasps.  “You mean this thing here is going to be singing with me? What the heck? She can't even dance let alone sing.”

AERUM!” Hyejin yells and we all flinch.  Never have I heard unnie yell.  This scares me.  I now know not to get on her bad side.

How many times do I have to tell you not to talk about someone like that? Everyone here is your groupmate and you should respect them. I’m not warning you again! And I am way older than you so don’t talk to me like that,” Hyejin says, while looking at Aerum straight into her eyes.

Y-yes unnie,” Aerum stutters out.

I try my very best not to burst out laughing right now.  I look over to Ann and the other guys to see that they’re doing the same thing.  Where’s the strong and talkative Aerum now?

Hyejin takes a breath before continuing.  “Anyways, as I was saying. You all will be going to the studio to practice vocals.”

Are we practicing a particular song?” Jeong asks.

Hyejin smiles.  “You guys are. You will be practicing Married to the Music. Once you guys get the dance and vocals together, we will film it and post it on Youtube as a cover.”

What? That’s so exciting!” Scynthia says.

Hyejin nods and smiles, “Yup. Mr. Bang wants to give you guys some exposure.”

Wow! This is gonna be fun!” Hyun excitedly says.

What about parts?” Aerum asks.

Of course she would ask this.  She probably thinks she's the main singer, while we're her backups.

Yes, there will be parts. I was just getting to that, actually. You guys will have the same parts for both the dance and vocals. Scynthia will be doing Key’s part, while Jeong will do Minho’s part. Hyun will have Jonghyun’s part, Aerum will do Onew’s, and Ann will have Taemin’s part. Okay. That’s it for now. You guys go practice the dance and I’ll see you later,” she says before smiling and leaving.

I’m excited but nervous at the same time,” Ann says while smiling.  I’m glad she’s smiling.

It it isn’t it?” Jeong says, agreeing with her.

Can’t believe I have to show my face with you people,” Aerum says.

Aerum,” our dance teacher begins, “What did Ms. Hyejin just tell you? Just because she’s not here does not mean you can behave like that.”

Yes sir,” she says before bowing.

A, this day is just getting better and better.

Okay, let’s get started shall we?” he says before turning towards Ann.  “Now Ann, knowing you, you probably have the dance down already, correct?”

Ann nods, “Yes sir!”

Great! We don't need to backtrack. Now, I’m going to change this up a little. I’m going to add an intro before the actual song. During this, Ann and Jeong will have a mini dance solo. Jeong will be able to show his b-boying skills and Ann can show her dancing skills. For the rest of you guys, I want to be able to perfect this dance by the end of today’s practice,” he says.

Awesome,” Jeong says before looking at Ann, “we totally got this,” he says before him and Ann fist bump.

Alright guys, start warming up and then get into your positions!” the dance teacher says.

 

 

At YG Entertainment

Lauren’s POV

I’m currently working on the outfits for Winner.  Actually, I’m just about done.  Just a few more touches.

Hey Lauren. How are you doing on the guys’ outfits?” Hansol says as he comes in the wardrobe room.

I’m just about finished actually. What’s up?” I say as I add the finishing touches to this shirt.

Well, we have another group who has a photo shoot in about a week and they kind of bfjfhfgj,” Hansol says or as he mumbles the last part, I should say.

What was the last part? They have a photo shoot and what?” I ask.

They all need a whole new outfit. The rest of the outfits are taken care of but all of the members just need one more outfit,” he says.

And I have how long?” I ask as I stand up out of my chair.  “Is that even possible to do? What group is this even?

iKon,” he simply says.

iKon??? That’s seven outfits? How am I supposed to do that? Oh my goodness. I have to start right away. Oh my goodness,” I say as I begin freak out.

Lauren. You’ll be fine. You can handle this. I wouldn’t have given you this assignment if I didn’t think you could do it,” he says as he puts a comforting hand on my shoulder.

I sigh.  “I guess. Do they have a theme or something I have to follow for this shoot?”

Well, it’s for Harper’s Bazaar Korea. It’ll be a mix of colored and black and white photos. I guess we’re looking for a mix of everything really.  We want some elegance but also some retro and modern styles mixed in, as well. Does that make sense?” Hansol asks me.

Yeah. I think I get what you mean. Well, I guess I can start making sketches now,” I say.

Great! I told the boys they could come here after their practice so you can meet them and kinda see what they like. Is that alright? If not I can tell them not to come and bother you,” he says.

No. That’ll be great actually. Plus, I can see them in person so I can know what does and doesn’t look good on them,” I say as I get my sketchbook out.

Great! Thanks for doing this Lauren!” he says as he gives me a hug.

He breaks the hug and then his eyes widen.

What is it?” I ask. Did I do something wrong? Oh no!

Are those outfits for Winner?” he asks.

Y-yes. I can fix them if you don’t like them,” I say. I can’t believe he doesn’t like them. Oh no, I don’t know if I’ll have enough time to redo them.

No, not at all. Those are amazing. The guys will surely love them! They’re simple yet they each have an individual style to it,” he says smiling.

interest.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fjp.mnet.co

I let out a sigh of relief.  Thank goodness.  I thought I was going to have to redo all of those outfits.

You really have incredible talent, Lauren. Well, I need to go. Thanks again!” Hansol says before leaving.

I just shake my head and laugh. Well, this will be exciting. My first new group. I smile as I begin sketching out ideas.

 

BigHit

Scynthia’s POV

We all collapsed on the floor.  Well, everyone except Ann and Jeong.  Such show offs, I swear.

How are you guys not dying on the ground with us right now?” I ask them.

Ann shrugs but Jeong speaks, “We’re dancers. We do this everyday. Plus, we enjoy it, or at least I do.”

Ann nods.  “I agree. We just have the stamina for it. It’s like how you all can hold those long notes or rap super fast for like thirty seconds straight.”

Huh. That really makes sense. I never thought about it that way,” Hyun says after he gulps down his water.

Ah, I got such a smart best friend.

Great job guys! I’m glad you were all able to get the dance down perfectly. Scynthia, just work on that one part I told you and you'll be perfect! Now tomorrow, we’ll practice tomorrow and we’ll also start the intro for Jeong and Ann. I’m pretty sure we can do that in an hour. Then hopefully, we’ll be able to practice it all together. You guys can go to lunch now. See you all tomorrow,” the dance teacher says before leaving.

Good! I’m so hungry!” Ann says before she gets her things.

Tsk. I’d only eat an apple if I were you.” she says as she walks by.  "And for you, I'd just skip lunch and practice."

Ann apparently ignored it or didn’t hear it.  I’ll just choose to let it go since Ann didn’t do anything.

Are you joining us for lunch?” Hyun asks.

Yeah right. Why would I be seen with you losers,” she says as she exits the practice room.

Good! We didn’t want you anyways. I swear she’s gonna get slapped.

I look up to see everyone laughing.

What did I miss?

You know you said that aloud right?” Ann says.

Oh. Well, good. Maybe she heard it,” I say.

Ann just shakes her head.

Here, let’s go get some food,” Jeong says as he holds his hand out to help me up.

This spot is so comfy, though,” I say before sighing and taking his hand and standing on my feet.

Thanks,” I say before getting my stuff.

To the food!” Ann and Hyun say at the same time.  They then look at each other before laughing and leading the way to the cafeteria.

Geez. We have two fatties now,” I say as me and Jeong follow them.

 

Jimin’s POV

Yes, I’m so hungry after that long dance practice,” Jin says. 

We are walking to the cafeteria for lunch after a long, and I mean very long practice.  See, we have a performance taping to do tonight, so I guess the practice was needed.

Well, at least we’ll be ready for our performance taping later tonight,” Namjoon says.

Hey, is that Scynthia and them at the table?” Hoseok asks.

Oh, it is! Let’s go join them!” Jungkook says as he runs over to their table.

 

Come on, you gotta try it! It’s super good!” I hear some boy say as we near their table.

Fine fine. Lucky I’m starving,” someone says that sounds like Ann.

As I get closer, I see someone feed Ann.  The heck is going on here and who is that guy?

Oh, you my friend are right. That is delicious!” she says and I see her give a thumbs up.

Told you so,” the guy says.

I don’t know if I can deal with two fatties,” Scynthia says before laughing.

What is going on here?

Hey guys! Mind if we join you all?” Hoseok asks.

Go right ahead,” another guy says.  Who are these two dudes?

Oh, hey!” Scynthia says before giving Hoseok a kiss.  Those two, I swear.  She waves when she sees the rest of us.

Jin oppa! Have you tried this? It’s so good!” Ann says.

I have actually,” he says before laughing and taking a seat next to Ann.  I inwardly sigh as I was headed that way.  Thanks a lot hyung.

Yoongi hyung comes next to me and puts his hand on my shoulder.  “Too slow, Jimin. Too slow,” he says before taking a seat.

I end up sitting next to the guy who was feeding Ann.

So, who are you two anyways?” V asks.

Oh, I’m Hyun and that’s Jeong. We’re the groupmates,” the guy who was feeding Ann says. Huh, so your name is Hyun.

Oh, nice to meet you all!” Jungkook says.

You guys, too. You probably already know our other group mate,” Jeong says.

Ah, Aerum. Yeah,” Namjoon says before shaking his head.

So how was your guys’ practice?” Yoongi asks.

It was tiring,” Scynthia says.

I second that,” Hyun says.

It was great, actually. We’re doing Married to the Music and me and Jeong here are gonna have a dance solo,” Ann says before smiling.

That’s great!” I say.  I’m glad she’s back to dancing again.

Oh, do you guys want to go with us to our performance taping tonight? You’re all invited by the way,” Hoseok says.

Really?” Hyun asks.

Yeah. It’ll be fun,” Jungkook says.

Awesome. I’m in,” Jeong says.

Sure. But Ann can’t go,” Scynthia says.

I look to Ann who is just eating.

Why can’t you go?” I ask

She chews and swallows her food.  “Ummm, I have plans tonight.”

I raise an eyebrow.  “What plans do you have?” I ask.

She has a date!” Scynthia says.

“SHE WHAT?!” I say.  Alright, maybe I yelled it a little loudly as people began to stare at me.

Sorry. I mean you what?” I say again, only this time a little calmer and quieter.

Yeah. Who is this guy who’s going on a date with my dongsaeng?” Jin asks.

Lay from EXO and it’s not a date. We’re just getting something to eat is all,” she says.

He’s the one who’s been in China a lot lately right?” V asks.

Yup! I think he likes her, too,” Scynthia says.

What does she mean he likes her?  This is not good, at all.  

Whatever,” Ann says.

Hmm. My girlfriend likes him, too. Though I don’t see what the big deal is,” Hyun says.

Oh? This guy has a girlfriend. Alright, he is now officially cool.

Wait, you have a girlfriend?” Scynthia asks.

Yup. Going on two years,” he says before smiling.

Do you have one Jeong?” Ann asks.

I do indeed. She’s in a different company and training to be an actor,” Jeong says.

Oh wow. That’s cool!” Ann replies.

Well, look it here. Ann is the only one in our group who’s single,” Scynthia says.

There’s nothing wrong with that, either. Plus I think you’re forgetting someone,” she says.

I’m not forgetting anyone and if you’re referring to big mouth, she doesn’t count. There’s no way she’s going to get a boyfriend if she hits on every guy she sees at first sight,” Scynthia says.

Hyun and Jeong laugh while I can tell Ann is trying to hold it in.  She looks so cute.

Speaking of face, why didn’t you tell her off earlier? Did you even hear what she said to you?” Scynthia asks Ann.

Wait, what? What happened?

What did she say?” Yoongi asks.

She said nothing important,” Ann says to Yoongi.  She then looks at Scynthia, “And besides, do you see me eating a salad right now? Evidently I do not care,” she says as she puts a spoonful of food in .

Wait, I’m still confused right now.

I know but still, you got-“ Scynthia starts to say but Ann cuts her off.  “I’m not going to feed into her remarks, Scynthia. She’s acting like a 7 year old who wants attention. I’m not stooping to her level. If she wants to call me a bad dancer and say other things, then let her. She really isn’t worth it,” Ann says.

I agree with Ann on that one,” Jeong says.

I guess. I still want to slap her, though,” Scynthia says.

Hoseok just laughs and kisses her on her cheek.  “You’re too good for violence babe.”

"And by the way, you are an awesome dancer. Much better than Aerum, by the way. I can help you with the part you're having trouble with, if you want," Ann says.

"Oh, I definitely know that. And nah, it's cool. You have your date and solo. I'm gonna ask someone else," Scynthia says.

 

 

I begin to not pay attention to the rest of the conversation and space out.  Not that I can really understand it anyways.  I can’t believe Ann is going on a date with this Lay guy.  Well, she doesn’t think it’s a date, so maybe she doesn’t like him.  Maybe I should ask her out on a date. Aish, I don’t know. I don’t even think she knows that I still feel the same way about her since she’s left. Aish. I just don’t know what to do.

Jimin! Jimin!

Ouch! What was that for?” I ask as I rub my forehead.  I look up to see Ann smiling.  I soften a bit.

Sorry. Namjoon oppa was calling for you. Sorry again,” she says but then she leans in and kisses the spot on my forehead where she flicked me.

See you guys later. Good luck on your taping!” she says as she walks away with her groupmates.

You might want to close your mouth before a fly comes in,” Yoongi says.

Are you blushing, hyung?” Jungkook asks.

W-what? N-no. Of course not,” I say.

And you’re stuttering,” Hoseok points out.

I just glare at them.

Wait a minute,” Namjoon says.  Oh god, please don’t, please don’t.

You don’t happen to like Ann, do you Jimin?” he asks.  Yup, he did, he did it.

Ummm,” is all that comes out my mouth.

Oh my goodness! Why haven’t you told her?” V asks.

I did. Well, I did before she left. But I don’t know if she knows I still feel the same way even after these few months passed,” I say.

Well, looks like someone beat you to it,” Jungkook says.  “Noona has a date tonight.

Don’t remind me,” I say.

“I honestly don’t think she likes him, though. I mean, she wasn’t excited about it. She even just said they’re just going out for food,” Jin says.

You think?” I ask.

He nods.  “I’m not completely sure, but that’s the vibe I got from her,” he says.

I hope so.” I say.  I really hope she doesn’t like him.

 

 

YG Entertainment

Lauren’s POV

I just finished the sketches when I hear a knock at the door.

“Come in,” I say.

I look towards the door to see iKon walking through it.

Oh, hello! My name is Lauren and I’ll be working with you for a while, I guess,” I say as I offer a smile.

Nice to meet you. I’m B.I” he says.

Oh, no need for introductions. I’m a fan of yours so I know who you all are. Oh, I hope that didn’t sound weird or creepy,” I say before I giggle nervously.

No, you’re cool,” Donghyuk says.

I smile before getting back to business.  “Alright. So Hansol oppa told me you guys have a photoshoot coming up. Now I was able to draw some sketches, so you guys can tell me what you do or don’t like. And if you want something added, just let me know,” I say as I spread my sketches out on the table.

They all surround the table and look at the sketches.

These are really great! People weren’t lying when they said you were good,” Chanwoo says.

Oh thanks,” I shyly say.

I really like this. But can we make the jacket look like it has a military kind of feel to it?” Jinhwan asks.

Of course!” I say as I write that down, “Any other ideas you guys have?

Could we lose the jacket on mine?” Yunhyeong asks.

I nod.  “No problem. Wanna keep it simple, huh?” I ask before smiling.

Exactly!” he says before smiling.

 

We go on like this for about 10 minutes until I am for sure that everyone is happy.

Okay great! I’ll get started on these right away,” I say.

Thanks again for doing this for us. We know it’s pretty last minute but we really wanted to work with you,” B.I. says.

Wow. It’s my honor to be working with you guys,” I say, “but thanks. That really means a lot.

Hey, how about we have a meal together? That way, we can get to know each other better,” Junhoe suggests.

Sure, if you guys aren’t too busy,” I say.

Well, we can’t do tonight because we have late rehearsals tonight, but how about Friday evening?” B.I asks.

Ummm,” Oh crap. I have my date with Taehyun.  I’m really excited for it, too.  But this is work.  He’ll understand, right? I’ll make sure to make it up to him!

Sure. That’s fine,” I say before smiling.

Great! Well we have to go back to practice. Thanks again for working with us,” Jinhwan says before smiling.

Like I said, it’s my pleasure to be working with you all,” I say back.

 

We all say our goodbyes and they leave.  I get started on making their outfits.  I sigh.  This is going to be a while.  Maybe it’s a good thing I have to cancel my date with Tae.  I’m going to be too busy working on these outfits.  As I’m working, I hear the door open.  I turn to look towards it.

Oh hey. Did you forget something?” I ask.

Yeah. I forgot my phone,” Bobby says as he picks it up off the table.

Well that would have been tragic,” I say before letting out a small laugh.

Hey, you’re not from here are you? If you don’t mind me asking,” he says.

I’m not actually. I’m from Chicago,” I say.

“No way! I was born here but raised in ia,” he says smiling.

“Oh my goodness. Another person who speaks English. Thank you!” I excitedly say.

He laughs.  “Your Korean is really good, though.”

“Thanks. My friend who is part Korean taught me. I’m much better at French, though,” I say.

“Wow. That’s pretty cool,” he says before looking down at his phone.  “Well, I gotta go back before they start looking for me. But nice chatting with you. I don’t get to speak English that much here,” he says.

“Well you are definitely free to speak English with me. I mean you really are,” I say.

He laughs.  “Definitely. I’ll see you later,” he says before leaving.

I smile to myself.  Maybe today wasn’t that bad at all.  I then look back to the clothes I have to make.  Eh, maybe not.  Let’s get started then.

 

 

BigHit

Ann’s POV

Okay guys,” our vocal instructor says, “One more time then you guys are done for the day.”

We go through the song again. Who knew they’d give me a singing part?  Taemin’s at that, too.  I really thought I was just going to be background vocals.  I don’t think my voice is that great.  I mean, compared to Hyun’s and even Aerum’s, sadly though, my voice is nothing.  They can both really sing!  No wonder Mr. Bang put them in a group.

Alright. That was great! I think by the end of the week, you guys can begin singing and dancing at the same time.  Ann, you’ve really improved.  Scynthia and Jeong, you guys did great on the vocals for not being singers. Hyun and Aerum, great as usual. I’ll see you guys tomorrow,” she says before leaving.

We are all gathering our stuff, so we can go home.  Aerum, however, decides to open .  I don’t even know why I’m still surprised.  Maybe I should let Scynthia slap her.  Maybe it’ll knock some sense into her.  Nah, violence is not okay, though I kinda wanna see her get slapped.  Does that make me a bad person?

I hope you all know that I am the star of this song. You guys would be terrible without me,” she says.

I look at Scynthia who’s about to open but I give her a look and she shuts it.

Hyun and Jeong don’t even respond back.

I am talking to you guys,” Aerum continues.

Yeah, we can hear you . . . unfortunately,” Scynthia says.  I laugh at the last part Scynthia said.

Why aren’t you guys responding back to me then?” Aerum asks.

Why would we respond to something like that Aerum? This act you’re putting up is getting real old. We’re not going to respond to rude and mean comments,” Jeong says.

Whatever. You guys aren’t even worth my time talking to. See you brats tomorrow,” she says before she leaves the studio.

Well, Ann’s plan worked. So does that mean we get to ignore her all the time now?” Hyun asks excitedly?

I giggle.  “Only when she says stuff like that. She's still our groupmate.

So do you guys want to meet up somewhere before the guys’ performance?” Jeong asks.

You guys can come over to our dorm and then we can leave from there,” Scynthia suggests.

Cool. Sounds like a plan. We’ll see you later,” Jeong says.

Oh and Ann! If we don’t see you before your date, have fun!” Hyun says before they leave.

“IT’S NOT A DATE!” I yell back.

I look at Scynthia who’s just standing there, laughing.

“What? It’s not a date,” I say.

“Yeah, sure it’s not. Come on, we gotta go home so Lauren can get you ready for your non-date that’s a date.

I sigh as we walk out to meet Hyejin unnie.  It’s definitely not a date, right?

 

And there's an update and I'm off to bed! lol, Peace guys!!

 

But I can't forget to thank ExoYoong4ever! Thanks for subscribing and commenting :)