Kwangmin's Wedding: Part 2

Next Generation(Close Friends or True Love? #3)

It was already that time for __________. She was waiting at the door until they start to open. She then took a deep breath and then that was when it slowly opened.

Ok...here goes nothing... __________ thought nervously all of a sudden.

_________ actually felt nervous at first until that was when she started to walk. People were watching here and she smiled as she walked by. She feel like that she was about to fall but, the only person she focus on was Kwangmin. Kwangmin was watching her while she was walking up to him and he couldn't stop smiling at her.

When ___________ arrived that was when the wedding was about to start, "We are gather here today for 2 lovers that love each other so much...that they will be there for each other..." The priest said.


*Annyeong guys! If you guys remember the saying from the other chapters...then just add to the story. The truth is...I'm actually tired of typing the same exact thing all over again so yeah! I'm just going to make this short. If you don't remember then...please look at one of the weddings that has the saying... -_-' Sorry about that...just hate typing the same exact thing all over again. And I have to do this like 6 times. So yeah! Thank you guys!


"I do..." _________ said as she smiled at Kwangmin.

"And...I do..." Kwangmin said as he smiled at __________.

"Then I know pronounce you husband and wife...you may no kiss the bride." The priest said.

__________ felt nervous until when Kwangmin lifted up __________'s veil. Kwangmin took a deep breath and then that was when he started to lean it and kissed __________'s lips. Everyone clapped and the others just smiled.

When Kwangmin moved away that was when __________ started to hug him tightly and said, "Saranghaeyo..."

"Nado saranghae..." Kwangmin said happily as he hugged _________ back.

Both of them smiled at each other and they walked down the aisle together. The wedding was over and now it's time for the celebration...which actually can be surprising for where it is...