Donghyun's Wedding: Part 3

Next Generation(Close Friends or True Love? #3)

"________!" _________ said with a surprise look.

________ then sighed and walked away. She went to the food table and that was when she started to get some drink.

"Unnie, gwenchana?" _________ asked behind.

_________ got scared which made her drop her drink on her dress. She made a surprise look and then she quickly turned around and spotted ________. _________ was making a surprise look and at the same time a worried look.

"You really have to scare me like that dongsaeng?" ________ asked as she crossed her arms.

"Mianhae unnie I didn't mean to." _________ said surprised.

___________ sighed and then she looked at _________. She then slowly grab a cupcake from behind so she could throw it at ________.

"Hey guys!" _________ smiled as she walked up to _________ and _______ along with Youngmin.

"What happen with your dress?" Youngmin asked surprised.

"Let just say it's a long story." ________ sighed.

_________ looked at ________ and then put a cupcake in front of her face which she now has icing all over her face.

"And that's payback for making me spill my dress." ________ said.

__________ grabbed a cup and then she try to make it spill on ________, but instead...it spilled on _________.

"Dongsaeng!" __________ said with a surprise look.

"Ah! Mianhae unnie!" ________ said with a surprise look.

__________ made a surprise look and then she quickly looked at the table. She then got a cupcake and try to throw it at _________, instead...it hit _________ from behind when she was dancing with Minwoo.

"...._________! _________!" _________ called out.

"Ooh...you shouldn't have done that." ________ said as she bit her lip.

"Pabo...you made me do it!" _________ said.

__________ was behind and she had 2 punch in her hand. That was when she dumped it all over the "twins".

"That's payback..." _________ said.

"I think I have feeling that this might start out weird." Jeongmin said worried.

_________ got a drink and she was behind ________ she then dump some on her.

"There...and that's payback." _________ teased.

"Food fight!" _________ called out.

"Dongsaeng!" ________ shouted.

Just then the place started to get crazy. Food were all over place but, at the same time everyone was having fun. When it was over, everyone mostly left except for the girls and the guys. Along with Hara , her friends, and U-KISS.

"Well that was fun." Soohyun smiled.

"Pabo...you got cake all over you." ________ smiled.

"....Hey, if all of us here...someone is missing." ________ said curiously.

"It's pretty obvious." Jessica said.

"You know how ________ is." _______ sighed.

"Clean as always...but, she can scare me sometimes." _________ said nervously.

"Well good..." _______ said from behind as she crossed her arms.

"Dongsaeng, you got food all over you." ________ said surprised.

"There's mostly icing on my hair." ________ said.

_________ then walked up to them and stood next to Youngmin. She then put her head on his shoulder.

"Well this has been the best wedding." Yong Jae smiled.

"Yeah...and, thanks for helping me planning this wedding." ________ said.

"We just wanted it to be special for you." Eli smiled.

Donghyun smiled and then he kissed ________ on the forehead.

"And...since the party is over, I am taking off these heels!" ________ said in a relief.

"But, you look cute in them." _______ said.

"Araso...but, you guys are still taller than me. I'm still the smallest in the group." ________ mumbled.

"Don't worry, you'll get used to it." Hara smiled.