Who Are You?...

Next Generation(Close Friends or True Love? #3)

_______'s eyes was blind-folded and she was all tied up on her wrist and ankle.

"Where am I?" _______ asked worriedly.

"Why do we even have to do this?" Yong Jae asked.

"Don't you want to get what we always wanted?" Hara said.

"Wait...a second. Hara is that you?!" ______ asked surprised.

"I told you she would know..." Haneul mumbled.

"Oh shut up!" Hara said.

Hani walked over to _______ and then untie the blind-fold on her. She then moved away. _______ was looking around and spotted Hara and her friends just standing there with a serious look on their face.

"Hello!" Jessica smiled.

"What do you guys want now?!" _______ asked surprised.

"Let just say we came up with a crazy plan." Haneul said.

"You're not going to get away with this!" _______ shouted.

"Looks like we already have...thanks to my dongsaeng." Hara said.

From behind, _______ slowly came out and she made a nervous look.

"You're still on her side?! I thought we trusted you!" _______ said.

"Mianhae...but, unnie forced me...so I have to listen to her." _______ said sadly.

"You hear that? My dongsaeng, have to listen to everything I say." Hara smirked.

"You need to stop making choices for her!" _______ said.

"Hmph! Then you should stop telling me what to do!" Hara said.

_______ made a surprise look then she started to glare at Hara.

"You can go get her ring." Hara suggested.

Haneul looked up and she made a surprise look at Hara.

"Well what are you waiting for?" Hara asked.

Jessica looked at _______'s hand and notice that she's not wearing the ring.

"Unnie, she's not wearing it." Jessica said.

"Mwoyoe?!" Hara said surprised.

She looked at her hand and she made an upset look.

"Where did you put that ring?" Hara asked angrily.

"Like I'm going to tell you! I don't even know what happen to it?! And I thought you took it!" _______ shouted.

Hara made a surprise look and out of nowhere that was when she slapped her on the face leaving her a red mark.

She then walked away along with her friends, but the only person that stayed was....______.

"Why are you still here?" _______ asked as she looked up at ______.

"Because, this is actually for you." _______ said as she took out the ring.

"You took it?" _______ said surprised.

"Don't tell unnie about this. All she wanted is the ring so people think that she's engaged. But, she's actually not. I just think now that she is playing unfair right now." _______ explained.

"I understand what you mean. But...I suggest you should hold on it. Just in case, she might steal it." ______ said.

"You sure?" _______ asked.

"When you see the other girls, give the ring to _______ since she's the most responsible one. Don't tell them where I'm hiding. Because, I think they should figure it out by themselves. The girls might believe me...but you know how your unnie is making up excuses." _______ said.

"Ok..." _______ said as she got up and walked away.

"Gomawo..." _______ smiled.

________ stopped and heard what she said. She then started to smile and then continue walking on.