09first kiss

Gangster Love

“Yaa~ Amber come with me” Jessica said while pulling Amber’s hair.

“ OFF “Amber stood up and yelled at Jessica. The entire student’s in the class looked at them.

“Ya did you just yell at me?” Jessica said while making a fist.

“Yes so just off you ”Amber said while trying to move away.

“Ya you need a betting“Jessica said and tried to punch Amber when she felt a hand stopping her. There he was Myungsoo. He was angry at Jessica.

“Yaa~ how dare you bully her. I told you she is mine.” Myungsoo said making a fist.

Without saying anything Jessica and her minions left the class.

“Amber. I will always protect you.” Myungsoo said holding Amber’s hands.

“And who the bloody hell said that I am yours and who are you to protect me?”Amber said pulling her hand back and she tried to walk away.

“You want to know who I am to you. Huh?” Myungsoo said and then he pinned Amber to the wall and when amber was about to fight back he pressed his lips on hers.

He kissed her but she was not allowing him to enter she shuttled her lips then when she regained herself she saw Myungsoo on the ground and Jiyong all angry.

“Ya are you alright?” Jiyong asked her worriedly.

“This bastard. I am going to kill him today. He crossed his line. “With that Jiyong marched towards Myungsoo and they both started to fight.

Myungsoo threw a punch at jiyong’s handsome face and Jiyong punched him down and started kicking Myungsoo.

“Stop it. Both of you STOP IT” Amber yelled and they stopped.

“OMG Jiyong you are bleeding. I should take you to the nurse room.”Amber said and with that she left leaving Myungsoo behind.

Myungsoo was the one who was more hurt than Jiyong he was hurt from the body and his heart.

“OMG Myungsoo Oppa that left you all alone. I will help you oppa.” Jessica said while trying to lift Myungsoo from the ground

He wanted to march there and shoot Jiyong and wanted to take Amber forcefully then again he wanted to be a DAMN GENTELMAN in front of Amber.

Amber’s pov

Man why is this ty girl again here to bully me.

“ off.” I yelled at her.

What the hell is she going to punch me again? Ok I will take it then.

“Amber I will always protect you.”Myungsoo said to me.

And who the bloody hell are you to protect me.” I replied him back but actually that’s not how I feel.

Please Myungsoo I love you but there is someone else to protect me and I don’t want to see you hurt. I hope you understand.

When I was about to walk away Myungsoo grabbed my hand and pinned me to the wall and said

“You want to know who I am to you. Huh?” and then he landed his lips on mine.

Did he just kiss me? Man! I want to enjoy it but I can’t let you in. I am sorry Myungsoo; this feeling is so nice I have never felt this before.

And then this feeling was gone.

There he was lying on the ground and the one who hurted him was my best buddy Jiyong.

They both started to fight.

And when I saw them again both of them were bleeding.

“OMG Jiyong you are bleeding. I should take you to the nurse room.”

I am so sorry Myungsoo want to take you to but then my best friend is more important to me than you. I am so sorry.

Ya Jessica your Oppa is hurt you should take him to the nurse room.” I told her and she ran to the class.

You still care for him. Right? Jiyong said looking at me.

“I don’t know”

__________________________________________________________________

Ok so guys i want to have suggestions. see i have made a trailer for Gangster love.i made it on my own but it have a big watermark of the site in the middle of the video so tell me should i upload it or not.

And do comment and tell me how this chapter was ^_^