31break

Gangster Love

Amber pushed Yongguk away from her and looked at Myungsoo who was looking at her with broken heart and teary eyes. Amber approached him but he moved back.

“Don’t” Myungsoo said and looked down.

“Myungsoo I am-“

“Amber you were cheating on me? How could you I loved you so much and all you did was break my heart.”Myungsoo yelled at her.

“I broke your heart? Then what did you do to me? You were the one who was ing around with Jessica and not me; you were the one who ignored me when I was getting beaten up and not me. I wanted you to protect me but all you did was leave me alone. You know what? I was wrong that I loved you.” Amber said and turned to Jiyong.

“Jiyongaa~ you were right I am not meant to fall in love. “ Amber said and broke down in Jiyongs arms.

“I started to trust you.” Jiyong said looking at Myungsoo and turned around to leave with Amber.

“Did you ever love me Amber?” Myungsoo said stopping Jiyong and Amber on their spot.

Amber turned around and walked towards him.

“I always did.” Amber said and turned to leave. Myungsoo held her wrist and turned her around in a warm hug.

“Please forgive me.” Myungsoo said hugging her and then he gave her a warm kiss. Amber broke the kiss and said

“I was never upset.” And she hugged him tight.

“Hmm so what should we do? Stay or leave?” Jiyong said awkwardly.

Amber laughed and ran towards her group and said

“Let’s go”

“So you both are back together.”Leo asked her.

“We never broke up.” Amber said and walked away.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am so sorry for short chapter  it's just that i am to tired because i just got home but i wanted to update. so here you go. did you guys enjoy it do comment and tell me.