39bully

Gangster Love

Amber got up with fluffy eyes and a cold. She did her daily routine and prepared herself to go to school. When she was ready she went down and called Jiyong.

“Let’s go.” Amber said and went out with Jiyong following her.

When she reached near the gate she saw Myungsoo waiting for her but she ignored him. Myungsoo saw amber going he ran towards her and held her hand.

“Let’s go babe.” He said kissing her cheeks.

Amber slapped his hands away and held Jiyong’s hand and walked away.

Myungsoo came running behind her and held her hand.

“What’s wrong with you?” he asked her.

“Everything is wrong with me.” She said and walked away. Myungsoo followed her from a distance. When she reached her class,She sat on her chair and looked outside. Myungsoo entered the class and sat on his chair and looked at amber.

Jessica who was seeing all this got pissed and went to Amber.

“Ya why the hell do you always fight with my oppa and make us worry for him?” she said.

“Get lost.” Amber said without looking at her.

“What the hell did you say?” Jessica said and slapped Amber.

Myungsoo was seeing all this and seeing amber getting slapped from Jessica he stood up and was about to go near them when he saw Amber getting up all pissed.

Amber got up and slapped Jessica harder which made her fall.

“You ing . Stay away from me. My life already and now you are here to make it worse.” Amber said and kicked her stomach one more time and went out.

Myungsoo was shocked to see amber like that. Yeah it’s true that he wanted her to stand for herself but he didn’t expect this.

She was not innocent anymore she was more like a bully which was hard for him to except. He loved the innocent Amber not the bully Amber.