23disappointed

Gangster Love

“Who is Leo?”Myungsoo asked Amber.

Amber was about to answer when someone was banging the door very hard.

Amber went to open it and a saw an angry Jiyong standing in front of her.

“You had the key so why were you banging?” Amber asked him

Because I wanted to interrupt your conversation with your so called boyfriend.” Jiyong said.He pushed Amber and went inside.

“s when were you planning to tell me about you are your so called boyfriend?” Jiyong said while taking out a bottle from the fridge.

“Soon” Amber said and looked down.

“SOON, SOON IS THE ONLY ANSWER AMBER.” Jiyong yelled at her. They both forgot that there was someone else in the room, who was looking straight at them.

“I am sorry Jiyong.” Amber said.

OMG the great Amber is saying sorry because of her so called boyfriend.” Jiyong said slamming his hand at the kitchen slab.

“Can you please stop calling me “so called boyfriend” you know I have a name.” Myungsoo said.

Jiyong looked at him and then back at Amber.

“Are you goanna make him leave are should I do it?”Jiyong asked Amber.

“Myungsoo I will meet you later but can you please leave right now?” Amber asked him.

“Ok Take care.” Myungsoo said and walked away but did not forget to give a death glare at Jiyong but he got a scarier one in return.

He left and that was the time when the real fight started.

“Amber do you know what the hell you are doing?” Jiyong yelled at her.

“I know what I am doing Jiyong I love him.” Amber yelled back.

“You Know that he can get hurt” Jiyong said.

“I know that but he can protect himself” Amber said

“But how?” Jiyong asked her.

“He is the leader of rank 2 Infinite.” Amber said looking down.

“Are you crazy Amber? You are dating a 2nd rank guy.”Jiyong yelled at her.

I know but…. I love him” I Amber said looking down.

“Right now Father will be disappointed in you Amber.” Jiyong said and left the hurt Amber alone in the house.

Those words were like a bullet shot for Amber. It hurted a lot to hear those words from her own brother. But he was right if her father was alive he would have been disappointed right now.

That night Amber didn’t sleep she was in a deep thought .She was thinking that

“Is she doing right dating Myungsoo?”  

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for short chapter. my exams are near so i am busy. and soon i am going to write a new fanfic on Leo and oc do read it. tell me how this chapter was do comment and upvote.