07hurt

Gangster Love

“What do you know about Black Rose?”Myungsoo asked curiously.

“We got to know that all the members of Black Rose have a particular tattoo on their back.” Sungyeol said while showing him the picture of the tattoo.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“It’s a Rose?” Myungsoo was confused.

“Yes! It’s a black rose” Sungyeol said.

“Did you get any other information?”Myungsoo wanted to know more about that gang. He wanted to kill them.

“Hayong knew everything about them but when he was about to say he was shot dead before my eyes.” Sungyeol said looking down.

“Who killed him?”Myungsoo asked.

“I guess the member of black rose did it.”Sungyeol said.

“By the way, where were you Myungsoo? Why are you all dressed up?” Sungyeol asked him.

“I was on a date with Amber.” Myungsoo said shyly.

                                          _____________________________

Next day Amber and Jiyong entered the class together and Amber saw Myungsoo and passed him a smile.

Jessica saw all that and when Amber went out alone Jessica dragged her to the rooftop.

“ hy did you seduce our oppa? Huh?” Jessica asked throwing Amber on the floor.

“Who the hell is your oppa?” Amber fought back. She was hurt.

“Myungsoo. You already have Jiyong oppa and now you are after Myungsoo huh and please stop seducing our oppa you .” One off Jessica’s minion said.

Jessica started to kick Amber’s stomach and started to slap her Amber spited out some blood she was hurt as hell.

“Myungsoo oppa was our only hope and you are seducing him. We won’t let that happen.” Jessica said while punching Amber.

“I never gave you hope es.stay away from my girl.”Myungsoo said and came towards them. He picked Amber in Bridal style and said

“If you hurt her again you are dead.” And then he walked away.

“Thank you.” Amber said while trying to hide her pain.

“For what?” Myungsoo asked looking down at her.

“For saving me.” Amber said.

Jiyong was busy talking to some of the girls when he saw Amber in Myungsoo’s arms.

Jiyong came running towards them.

“What the hell happened.OMG Amber you are bleeding.”Jiyong said touching Amber’s face.

“She was bullied by some of the girls.”Myungsoo said.

“YOU. It’s all because of you Myungsoo. Leave Amber alone. Because of you she is hurt again.”Jiyong said making a fist.

Jiyong took Amber in his arms and said

“Just stay away from Amber or I will kill you. “With that Jiyong walked away.

“What! He will kill me? Dude he is crazy. I wanted to shoot him right there. How dare he touch Amber’s lips they are mine. She is mine.”Myungsoo was Angry he was with Sungyeol and was telling him everything.

“but because of me she is hurt.” Myungsoo was hurt it was all because of him that she got hurt she was beaten to death. It was all because of him.

“Dude she is not yours.” Sungyeol said.

“NO she is mine and will be forever. I will make her mine for that even if I have to kill someone I will do that.” Myungsoo said while reloading his gun.

                                            ____________________________________

“Amber are you crazy? How can you let them hurt you like this?” Jiyong said while putting ointment on amber’s forehead.

“Jiyonga~ lets transfer school.” Amber said looking down.

“Don’t tell me. Amber are you in love with him?”Jiyong asked her.

“I DON’T KNOW JIYONG I JUST WANT TO TRANSFER SCHOOL.” Amber yelled at Jiyong.

“Amber we can’t do that. Just tell me this do you like him or not?” Jiyong asked while cupping her face in his hands.

“I…I don’t know.”

_______________________________________________________________________________________

sorry for late update. i was busy.do tell me how my chapter was and do comment and vote.