15real self

Gangster Love

“LOOK FOR HER. I WANT HER NOW.SHE IS IN DANGER.”Jiyong yelled.

He was on his phone, he missed Amber.

“It’s my entire fault. I should have listened to you.” Jiyong said looking down.

Jiyong was going crazy but on the other side Amber wanted him not to find her. She wanted to spend at least a day with Myungsoo.

“I am sorry for hurting you Amber but if I can’t have you then no one else can “Myungsoo said caressing amber’s hair.

She was in deep sleep.

“Just remember that I will always love you” Myungsoo said and went away. He locked her in the room.

Amber heard everything that Myungsoo said.

“I love you too Myungsoo but its wrong for us to fall in love we might hurt other people.” Amber said and buried her face in her pillow.

Myungsoo went to his meeting room and called his gang member’s.

“I want you to protect Amber and we need to move on with the killing of Black rose plan” Myungsoo said.

“Ok we will do it but you should also be alert.”Sungyeol said.

“Ok so did you find anything about their leader?” Myungsoo asked them.

“It’s a little bit complicated but we got to know that there leader is very powerful and he does not have any weakness but dude you should remember that you have Amber and she is your weakness.” Hoya said looking a bit worried about his friend.

“Don’t worry I will always protect Amber and you should keep an eye on her best friend Jiyong and rest will concentrate on Black rose” Myungsoo said to Hoya and rest of the gang.

Myungsoo got up and went to the kitchen to take food for his love Amber.

He went up to her room and opened it.

“Amber you should eat something” Myungsoo called out for her.

“I am not hungry. You should leave” Amber said still not looking at him.

“Amber please I don’t want to show you my bad side, I am being nice now so you should eat it “Myungsoo said impatiently.

“NO I DON’T WANT TO. JUST LET ME GO” Amber yelled at him.

Myungsoo pulled amber towards him and pushed her in the wall and held her wrist tight.

“Man it’s really tiring to be nice don’t force me to feed you myself” Myungsoo said shooting a glare at Amber.

“Myungsoo leave. It hurts.”Amber said while struggling to get out of his grip but he tightened it.

“EAT IT “Myungsoo yelled at her while letting her go he gave her the food.

“When I come back the plate should be empty or else I can feed you on my own with a new method.”Myungsoo said.

What do you mean by that” Amber said still sitting on the floor.

“I can feed you with my mouth but if you don’t want that to happen then eat you food “Myungsoo said with a smirk and left the room.

When he left the room he regretted what he did to amber.

“I am sorry babe that you got too see that side of me but just please be nice and then that side will never appear “Myungsoo murmured.

Amber took the plate and started to eat she was getting board in this room so she started to search the room.

She opened a shelf and found some magazines in it.

She took one of the magazines and opened it only to see girls in bikini.

She throwed the Magazine and then something caught her eyes. It was hidden in the bundle of newspaper and books.

She tried to take it and at last she succeeded.

“a gun” she whispered.

Without thinking anything she took the gun and hided under the pillow.

“I will need you later.”

___________________________________________________________________________

do comment and love you guys for your comment and vote it too ^_^