28 ride

Gangster Love

“Yongguk oppa when did you return” Amber asked him. They both were sitting in a park eating ice-cream.

“yesterday.” yongguk replied looking at her.

“Then why didn’t you call me?” Amber asked him.

“Because I was busy picking this for you.” yongguk said and gave Amber a bag.

“What is this oppa?” Amber asked and opened the bag. She saw a pretty dress in the bag.

“Waa.. But oppa you know that I don’t ware these things.” Amber said while returning the bag.

“Yaa keep it. You will ware it someday.” Yongguk said ruffling Amber’s hair.

“AH OPPA” Amber said moving away from him.

“Ya Jiyong told me that you are dating someone from rank 2. Is it true?” Yongguk asked her.

“Yes it is” Amber said looking down.

“Are you now happy with him?” Yongguk asked her.

“That’s not it oppa but lately, he changed.” Amber said sadly.

“Don’t worry everything will be alright and if some day he hurts you then come to me I will love you and protect you.” Yongguk said smiling.

“w-what?” Amber was shocked.

“It was just a joke. Idiot.” Yongguk said laughing.

________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Myungsoo and his gang were searching Amber. They were about to cross the park when Sungyeol stopped his bike.

“Ya isn’t that Amber?” Sungyeol asked his gang.

Myungsoo turned his face only to see her oppa ruffling her hair and Amber blushing.

“Don’t tell me. She like HIM?” Myungsoo yelled.

Myungsoo and his gang were about to approach them when Amber got up and went near Yongguk’s bike.

“oppa ca-can I drive?” Amber asked her oppa.

‘what the hell does she even know how to ride a cycle?” Myungsoo said and his gang started to giggle.

“Yes sure. Just don’t cross the speed limit.” Her oppa said and gave her the keys.

“Dude that guy is crazy. Giving a girl his bike’s keys she is definitely goanna destroy it.” Sungyeol said and laughed.

Amber sat on the bike and turned it on.

“Get on oppa and hold on tight.” Amber said.

“Ya don’t you dare cross the speed limit.” Her oppa said and sat behind her.

“I don’t know the speed limit” Amber said and smirked and speeded off. She was driving at the speed of 100+.

“YA WHAT THE HELL? WHERE DID SHE GO?” Myungsoo yelled as he was not able to follow her because of her speed.

“Dude we underestimated her she is a rider.” Hoya said as he was trying to look for Amber.

Myungsoo was getting more and more curious about her girl.

“How could a girl who is getting bullied at school be a y rider?” Myungsoo whispered.

“Amber you are mysterious.”

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

OHH guys do tell me how this chapter was. I am trying my best to write this story and update it everyday but is my story that bad that you guys are not even giving my story a vote. Man I am disappointed. -_-

........................

..............

........

...

..

.

JUst kidding guys. but do tell me how my chapter was ^_^