14 kidnapped

Gangster Love

“Jiyonggggg”Amber yelled.

All the boys ran up and busted into the room.

“What happened Amber are you alright did someone come in?” Myungsoo asked pointing a gun at the room.

“Myungsoo what the hell are you doing in my room?”Amber asked him.

“Actually Amber you are not in your room” Myungsoo said.

“Then where am I?” Amber asked him.

“You have been kidnapped by him.” Hoya said.

Myungsoo shot a dead glare at him.

“What? It’s the answer that you were going to give right? So instead of you I did it.” Hoya said and he hides behind Sungyeol.

“What the Hell. You guys did what to me? Ok for now leave it and tell me why the hell is this room PINK?”Amber shot a glare at Myungsoo.

“Oh that! Hoya said that girls love pink so I decorated it myself. Did you like it?”Myungsoo asked making a cute face.

“I Hate it. The color I hate the most is pink and you used it.”Amber said trying her best to be calm.

Myungsoo looked at Hoya and said.

“You are dead today.” And with that he ran behind Hoya.

Now Hoya was running for his life.

“ya every girl love pink so I think your girl is not really a girl did you check her?” Hoya asked still running.

“You are dead.”Myungsoo started to punch him.

“MYUNGSOO” Amber yelled again but this time for Myungsoo and not Jiyong.

Myungsoo ran to her room and yelled.

“Yes did you call me?”

“Change my room” With that Amber moved out of the room.

“Hoya from now on you are going to use the pink room and Amber will live in your original room.”Myungsoo said.

“That’s not fair.” Hoya said making a pout.

“OK Myungsoo I need to ask you something.”Amber said.

“Ok go on” Myungsoo said.

“Why were you and your group holding guns when you came in my room?” Amber asked looking straight at Myungsoo’s eyes.

“Ok amber I have to tell you something. I am…you know a gangster.”Myungsoo said touching his temples.

“what the you’re a gangster? Which rank?” Amber yelled at him.

“Oh we are 2nd rank but don’t worry we will soon be the 1st rank.”Myungsoo said feeling a little bit proud.

“What do you mean by that” Amber asked him.

“There is a gang named Black rose right now they are the biggest gang I mean the 1st rank but we plan to kill them and take their throne” Myungsoo said looking at his gang members.

He had a dark aura. Amber had never seen him in this way. So she was a little bit scared but she didn’t want to show that to him.

“Myungsoo soon I will be gone. You can’t keep me here forever” Amber said.

“NO Amber you will live with me forever.”Myungsoo said holding amber and then tightening his grip on her wrist.

She was in pain but he didn’t care about it. He was dark and Amber was scared.

“Jiyong will be searching for me and he will soon find me” Amber said looking into his eyes and tried not to show him her fear.

Myungsoo had a smirk on his face and he said.”I will not let you go Amber for that if I have to kill Jiyong I will do that.”Myungsoo said and pushed her in a room and locked her from outside.

Amber pov

“I know Jiyong that you are searching for me and I know that I will be found soon but I want you to take your time and I want to spend some more time with Myungsoo.

For the first time let me be selfish Jiyong and please don’t find me.” That was Amber’s last wish and

With that Amber drifted off to sleep.

_________________________________________________________________________

sorry for late update my net was not working. i hope you understand.please do comment and tell me how it was