36excuse me?

Gangster Love

Sun rays were entering the room through the curtain and Amber was waking up. When she got up she was alone and Jiyong was nowhere to be found. Amber did her daily routine and went down only to see Jiyong cooking.

“What you doing?” Amber asked him.

 

“Making pancakes.” He said.

“But you are hurt and you should rest.”Amber said.

“I am absolutely fine and I am going to school.” Jiyong said looking at her.

“But-“

 

“No buts” Jiyong said and gave her a plate.

“Eat it.” He said and went in.

She sat there without talking and ate the pancake made by him. After sometime he entered the room all prepared to go to school.

“Now let’s go” he said and pulled her out.

 

“I was eating.” Amber cried.

“Oh shut up.” He said and the both went out only to greet Myungsoo leaning on the wall with earphones on.

“What the hell are you doing here?” Jiyong asked him.

 

“I am here to pick my girl.” Myungsoo said and smiled at Amber.

“I am here to take her there.” Jiyong said and pulled her away from Myungsoo.

“Excuse me dude take your hands off her I am her boyfriend.” Myungsoo said pulling Amber towards him.

“And I am her brother.” Jiyong said and pulled her towards him.

 

“Guys stop pulling me I am not a toy.” Amber said and moved away from them.

“He started it first.” Both of them said together.

“Whoever it is i don’t care and let’s go together.” Amber said and held both their hands and walked to school.

When they entered all the kids were looking at Amber.

 

She was uncomfortable but she knew why they were staring at her because she was with the popular guys of the school.

When Amber reached her class she was all alone and Myungsoo and Jiyong was not with her. Seeing that Jessica approached her.

“Hey .” Jessica said.

Amber ignored her.

 

“YAA” Jessica yelled and kicked her chair.

“Oh were you talking to me?” Amber asked her.

“ya you are too much. You’re playing with our oppa? I won’t let that happen.” Jessica said.

“ please grow up and stop chasing boys who are not interested in you at all.” Amber said and got up to leave.

“Ya” Jessica yelled and tried to slap her but missed it.

 

Jessica and her minion tried to slap, kick and hurt her but they missed it all the time.

“Ah I don’t have time for this.” Amber said and turned around.

Jessica was standing in front of her.

 

Amber slapped her and kicked her minions. Jessica sat on the floor holding her cheeks.

“Hurt me again and you all are dead.” Amber said and smirked and then she left the class.

                                   ___________________________________________

 

 

One off the guy who saw everything ran towards the cafeteria and saw Myungsoo and his gang.

Her ran towards them and said.

“Amber….. Jessica..Fight…beaten.” he was not getting air to speak he was tired from running.

 

“What amber is getting beaten?” Myungsoo said and was about to run when the boy stopped him.

“No dude she slapped Jessica and kicked her minions.” The guy said.

“What?” Myungsoo was shocked to hear that.

Myungsoo ran towards the class only to see Jessica and her minions on the floor. Seeing Myungsoo there Jessica started to cry.

“Oppa Amber is so cruel she is a thug.” She said crying.

Myungsoo looked at her and smirked.

 

“Obviously she is because she Is my girl.” He said and went out to find his girl.

“I am so proud of her. She stood up for herself.” He thought as he was searching for her.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

 

So how was the chapter do tell me ohkk Guys do comment and vote. please i need your votes too.