32relation

Gangster Love

“Amber that guy hurted you and you are going back to him? Why?” Yongguk asked Amber as they were going home.

 

“What he did was a mistake oppa and now he regret it.” Amber said.

 

“But he hurted you. He made you cry.” Yongguk yelled at her.

“Everyone should get a second chance Oppa.” Amber said and walked away.

“Amber will you be able to protect him?” Yongguk said.

“I will try my best but I will not let him be in pain alone.” Amber said and smiled at him.

                                              ___________________

 

“Jiyongaa~~” Amber yelled as she entered there house.

“WHAT?” Jiyong yelled back at her.

 

“are you angry from your cute little sister?” Amber asked making a cute face.

“Shut up.” Jiyong said pinching her cheeks.

“Oppa I love him.” Amber said looking down.

“I know babe and I support you.” Jiyong said making her look in his eyes.

 

“Oppa will I be able to protect him?” Amber asked him.

“I will always be behind you. And I will always protect you and the person you love” Jiyong said holding her hand.

“Thank you oppa.” Amber said and hugged him.

                                 __________________________________

 

“Now you and your girl are back together. So can we get back to work?” Hoya asked Myungsoo.

“Yes we can but I can’t believe that we are back together.” Myungsoo said smiling.

“If you speak about her one more time then you are dead.” Hoya said and sat down.

 

“Ok so what information do we have?” L asked them.

“I got to know that they have a mission to accomplish today.” Sungyeol said.

“And what is it?’ L asked him.

 

“They are going to kill the 3rd rank group” Sungyeol said throwing the pictures of the 3rd rank group on the table.

L picked their leaders photo and said

“They will kill the 3rd rank and we will kill the 1st rank. L said and smirked.

 

“So we will be going out on the mission on 6:00.” Hoya said and got up.

“Oh no I have a date with Amber that time.” Myungsoo said “ And I can’t cancel it.”

 

“Dude please keep your love life out of it.” Hoya said.

“Guys I will come there by 8 I promise.” Myungsoo said making a pleading face.

 

“Ok but make sure you reach there.” Sungyeol said.

Myungsoo smirked and said

“Black rose you are going down today.”

_____________________________________________________________________________________

sorry for short chapter and do comment ^_^