02 protection

Gangster Love

“Amber let’s go and eat something” Jiyong said to amber.

“Ya sure, you go first” Amber replied him back.

“OK” with that Jiyong moved to the canteen and Amber was cleaning her stuff when three popular girls Jessica, yoona and tiffany  approached her.

“Yaa Amber come with us.”  They said.

“Why?” with a confused look amber asked them.

Without saying anything they dragged Amber out.

“Yaa what is your relation with Jiyong oppa?” Jessica there leader yelled at her.

“He is my best friend.” Amber answered innocently.

“Then why is he always around you?” Jessica asked and without letting amber say anything they threw punches on her face and her stomach.

“What are you all doing with the new girl?” Myungsoo asked. He came out of no where

“Ahh Oppa this girl was irritating us so that’s why we taught her a lesson.” Jessica said while trying to act cute.

Myungsoo pushed Jessica away and went to Amber.

“Are you alright?” he asked her.

“Yes” she replied without looking at him.

“Jessica get lost” Myungsoo said.

“Excuse me oppa”

“GET LOST” he yelled at them and in a minute they all were gone.

Myungsoo picked Amber up and took her to the nurse office when Jiyong came running towards them.

“Amber are you ok?” Jiyong looked worried.

“Yes I am alright Jiyong” Amber replied.

“Did this jerk do something to you?” Jiyong looked angry and looked at Myungsoo.

“Jerk! I am not a jerk you as*h*le” Myungsoo was pissed and if someone saw them like that they will think that they are having a fight.

“Jiyong lets go” Amber started pulling Jiyong away from Myungsoo.

Myungsoo MV

Man! That girl is so cute and she is just too innocent.

But where the hell did she go. Sungyeol said that she went to the canteen but she is not there.

“Then why is he always around you?” I heard a voice coming from a class.

“OMG isn’t that Amber” I saw that Amber was getting hit by Jessica.

“What are you all doing with the new girl?” I asked them. I wanted to kick all there asses and tell them to piss off. I don’t know why but I wanted to Protect Amber.

“Get Lost” I yelled at them and then I took Amber to the nurse room.

Man! Look at her pink lips is it natural or a lipstick. She is just so cute. I want to keep her for myself. I want to kiss her.

Amber are you ok? I saw her Best friend coming at us.

“Why is he here? I wanted to spend some alone time with her.” While I was busy thinking about stupid stuff’s I heard him calling me a Jerk.

“Jerk! I am not a jerk you as*h*le” I wanted to smack his face but I wanted to be a gentlemen in front of Amber.

“Let’s go Jiyong” I wanted to stop her but I didn’t have any authority to do that

but someday, Someday I’ll make you mine and then nobody can take you away from me.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

sorry for short chapter it's just i have so mank other things to do but i will try my best to update regularly.