)8mine

Gangster Love

“Amber Please don’t do this you know that loving him is a risk.” Jiyong said looking worried.

“Then I am ready to take that risk Jiyong.”Amber said looking straight in his eyes.

“You know that he can also die.” Jiyong said looking away.

“That is the only thing I am scared of Jiyong. I don’t want him to die.” Amber said.

“Then you have to forget him.” Jiyong said cupping Ambers face in his hands.

Without saying anything amber got up and left the house.

Amber pov

Please don’t come in front of me Myungsoo. I don’t want to hurt you and I don’t want to be rude to you. Because I love you.” Amber was lost in her thoughts.

“where are you going Amber?” Myungsoo said snapping her out of her thoughts.

“It’s none of your business.”Amber said while ignoring him and walking away.

Myungsoo took a hold of her wrist.

“what’s wrong with you Amber? Did something bad happen? Why are you being so rude?” Myungsoo asked her worriedly.

“Myungsoo why the hell are you interfering in my life. This is who I am ok so can you please leave me alone.”

Amber said moving away from him.

Ambers Pov

“I am so sorry Myungsoo. I want to say that I love you, I want to say that I need you but I can’t do that, I don’t want to put you in danger. I am so sorry. I hope you will forgive me.”

                                                 __________________________

Myungsoos pov

“There is something wrong with her. I have to find it out.

She is not like this even if you push me away I will always loves you.”

“I will never let you leave my side Amber.”

_______________________________________________________________________________________

I am so sorry for short chapter _/\_