17 Love

Gangster Love

Amber was sitting on the couch and was watching “A SONG FOR YOU hosted by Kang In, Gong Chan and Allie.”

Myungsoo came and sat beside amber and gave her some popcorn and drinks.

Amber was busy watching the show while Myungsoo was busy watching his beautiful girl Amber.

“Amber” Myungsoo called out.

“Hmm…” Amber said still looking at the TV and drinking some juice.

“I love you” Myungsoo said still looking at her.

And that made Amber choke and look at him.

“WHAT?” Amber asked.

“I know that you already knew about it so why acting so innocent and I know that you love me too so just accept it and listen to your heart.” Myungsoo said.

“I don’t love you” Amber said getting up from her place and moving towards the kitchen.

Myungsoo came to her and pushed her at the wall and pinned her between him and the wall.

“I know you do” Myungsoo said and kissed Amber softly.

He desperately wanted to feel her completely he wanted to push his tongue inside but he also wanted her to enjoy this so he asked for the permission by biting her lower lips.

Amber never thought that she will enjoy this kiss but she really did and allowed his tongue to enter .

They were kissing each other passionately. Amber was lost in the kiss, she was not herself then something clicked and Amber pushed Myungsoo away.

“Amber what’s wrong?” Myungsoo asked worriedly. He came near her but she pushed him away.

“Everything is wrong” Amber replied.

“What do you mean?” Myungsoo asked her.

“This is wrong Myungsoo what we are doing is wrong.”Amber said while looking down.

“Hey…Hey baby look at me, it’s not wrong we both love each other and it’s not wrong to love someone” Myungsoo said looking in Amber’s eyes.

“We might hurt our loved once please understand.” Amber said holding Myungsoo’s hand.

“Please let me go home and I promise you that I won’t change my school but please just let me leave, hmm.” Amber said making puppy eyes which melted Myungsoo’s cold heart.

“OK…Ok I give up. But remember you are MINE” Myungsoo said cupping Amber’s face and pecking her lips once.

“Let’s go” Myungsoo said taking the keys of his car and then he left the warehouse.

They both were in the car, it was a comfortable silence and no one dared to break it.

They reached near her house and before getting out she looked at Myungsoo and pecked a kiss and said

“I love you” and with that she got out and ran in towards her house.

She turned around only to see a smiling Myungsoo making a heart at her. She blushed and ran inside only to see an angry

JIYONG.