38kill

Gangster Love

Amber was driving at full speed and when she finally reached her warehouse. She got off and went in.

“WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?” Amber yelled as she saw the place in mess.

“Krystal and Victoria had a fight.” Jiyong said.

 

Amber looked at Krystal who was bleeding and then at Victoria who was on the floor bleeding to.

“WHY THE HELL WERE YOU GUYS FIGHTING?” Amber yelled at them.

Victoria gave a glare to amber and stood up.

 

“Why do you care huh? All you care about is you love life and not the promise we made to our leader.” Victoria said standing a few meter away from Amber.

“Are you going to end our gang?” She asked Amber.

 

“If it was all about me then why the hell did you guy fight?” Amber asked her trying her best to be calm.

“BECAUSE SHE DOESN’T WANT TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH.” She yelled at Amber.

“What truth?” Amber asked.

 

“Victoria don’t” Krystal said.

“No I will say.” She replied.

“We have to confirm it. So please don’t” Jiyong said.

 

“NO I WILL TELL HER SHE IS LIKE MY SISTER AND I DON’T WANT TO HURT HER GODDAMIT.” She yelled at her.

“What the hell is going on just tell me. You know we guys are family and we should share everything.” Amber said.

 

“The guy you love don’t really love you.” Victoria said.

“Who? Myungsoo?” Amber said.

“Yes I am talking about him.” she said.

“Are you crazy he is head over heal in love with me.” Amber said blushing.

“NO you are head over heal in love with him.” Victoria said.

 

“What do you mean?” amber said.

“He is just using you Amber.” She said.

“DON’T SPEAK BAD ABOUT HIM IF YOU DON’T KNOW HIM.” Amber yelled at her.

 

“HE IS THE ONE WHO ATTACKED US AMBER.” Victoria yelled.

“Wh-what?”Amber said.

“He is the one who stabbed Jiyong, He is the one who had a fight with us and he is the one who want us to be killed, oh no I said it wrong who want YOU to be killed.” She said.

 

“Aniya… it’s not him. It’s a misunderstanding. It cannot be him.” Amber said with watery eyes.

“I knew you won’t believe me that’s why I have a proof that I haven’t shown anyone else yet.” Victoria said and took out her cell.

“It’s a CCTV footage I got from that day and from the location where the fight took place.” She said and played the video.

 

In the video there were 6t to 7 guys who were going to hide their face by warring a mask and in the middle she saw him the person she loved.

“It can’t be.” She said almost braking down.

“It’s true he approached you because he got the information that you are black rose and he waited for the right timing to kill you.” Victoria said.

 

Amber was about to fall down when Krystal and Jiyong held her.

“Don’t. You are our leader.” Krystal said in her ears.

Amber got her strength back and stood straight up. She wiped her tears and said with an angry eye.

 

“Before they kill us we have to kill them and remember the person who will kill their leader will be me.”

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I was so damn excited to post this chapter. ahhh i hate myself how can i write it like this but to tell you the truth i love this chapter. do comment and tell me if you liked it or not. ^_^