21 confession

Gangster Love

Myungsoo was looking at Amber who was in Leo’s arms. He wanted to go there and punch Leo on his handsome face but he wanted to listen to their talk

“Leo I am sorry.”Amber said breaking their hug.

“Sorry? For what?” Leo asked her.

“For leaving you without even saying goodbye” Amber said looking down.

“If you regret doing it then why did you leave me?” Leo asked her

“Because I was scared, Leo you got hurt because of me. I was the reason you stopped playing football. I took away the most important thing from your life you loved to play football but because of that damn night you got hurt and you stopped playing it. It’s my entire fault. Knowing that I was the reason for your pain, I was not able to forgive myself and I was not ready to face you so I left, I left with Jiyong.” Amber said sniffing.

“Amber I was ready to leave everything for you. I accept that I loved playing football but I loved you even more.

Do you know how much pain you caused me? For 2 years I was searching for you but I did not find you so I gave up but one day when I was coming back from my school I saw you. I was shocked to see you there so I tried to approach you but I saw that there were some girls with you so I decided to hear your conversation but what I saw shocked me even more they were kicking you and punching you and you were not fighting back. I wanted to interrupt but I didn’t dare to. I am sorry for that.” Leo said looking down at her.

“But let’s stop talking about our past and concentrate in our future.” Leo said smiling.

“WH..What do you mean?” Amber said looking straight at him.

“I mean let’s stop thinking about our past and we can get back together and continue our life with holding hands.” Leo said kissing her in her forehead.

“NO Leo no” Amber said pushing her away.

“But why?” Leo asked approaching her.

“Because I hurted you once and I don’t want to hurt you again.” Amber yelled at him.

“It’s not your fault Amber.” Leo said

“That night I called you there because of me you were shot. So it’s my entire fault.” Amber said.

“Amber that night is our pasts now let’s just forget it and stay together please.” Leo said holding her.

“NO Leo that night is my nightmare and we cannot be together.” Amber said moving away from him.

“BUT WHY” Leo yelled at her. Amber lost her patience and she yelled at him.

“BECAUSE I LOVE KIM MYUNGSOO.”

“You what?”Leo was shocked to hear her confession.

“You heard me right Leo I love him”

“After that night how could you love someone?” Leo asked her

It’s my life; I will do whatever I want.” Amber said and she walked away but before going out she turned to see him and said.

“I hope you won’t interfere in my life.” And with that she left.

Leo smirked and talked to himself “don’t worry baby I will make you mine.” And with that he left.

Myungsoo Pov

“I was busy listening to their conversation and then I heard something that shocked me

“BECAUSE I LOVE KIM MYUNGSOO.”

A smile popped on my face. I don’t know why but I was smiling stupidly. Man if someone see’s me knows he will think that I am crazy.

But I am proud of my girl. She just told her EX- boyfriend that I am the one she love.”

“Loser I told you that she is not yours” I was busy talking to myself when something caught my attention

“After that night how could you love someone?”

That night what the hell happened that night? I want to know what they are talking about.

Amber you are really mysterious but I will find everything about you soon. Even about you’re so called that night.”

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Guys if you like my chapter and my story do comment and vote. trust me it helps a lot ^_^