19surprise2

Gangster Love

Leo was looking at the class when a familiar figure caught his attention and a name slipped out of his mouth.

“Amber” Leo murmured but the teacher heard it.

“Omo! you know Amber ?” there homeroom teacher asked him.

“Ah! Yes” Leo replied bowing his head a little.

All the students were curious to know that how he knew Amber including Myungsoo.

“She is a transfer student too. Oh you both must be from the same school.” The teacher said.

“Aniyo” Leo replied still looking at Amber.

“then how do you know her?” teacher asked.

“she is my girlfriend.” Leo said and the whole class were looking at both of them they were shocked and so was Myungsoo.

“ ah! Ok now we have to continue the class so you go and sit there” The teacher said pointing at a seat beside Myungsoo.

Leo went there and sat beside Myungsoo.

Ahh! This Amber girl is pissing me off” Jessica said to her Minion.

“she is talking all the hot boys of our class.”One of her minion spoke.

“we have to do something about her” Jessica said and looked Leo who was busy talking at Myungsoo.

“Hy I am Leo.”  He said and waved his hand.

Myungsoo looked at him and then went back to sleep.

The class was soon over and when the teacher left the class Amber got up from her seat and went hear Leo.

“Oh! Hy baby” Leo said and Myungsoo looked at both of them.

“I need to talk to you so come with me.” With that Amber took his tie in her hand and pulled him out.

They were in there school basement.

“What are you doing here?”Amber asked Leo.

He ignored her question and answered “I missed you”

Amber was taken back with this Answer. She was going to burst into tears but Jiyong took hold of her hand and said.

“Control yourself”

And with that Amber stopped her tears and came back to reality.

“How did you find me?” Amber asked him.

Again he ignored her question and said “ it was coincident, we must be fated to be together. Don’t you think Amber?”

“ for God sake Just answer me Leo” Amber yelled at him.

“still short-tempered as always” Leo said smiling.

“ah” Amber was angry and she left without looking back.

“It’s been a long time Hyung! How are you” Leo said smiling at him.

“I fine punk” Jiyong said punching him at his chest.

“let’s go our princess is angry” Jiyong said and they both left that place.

Meanwhile Amber came back to her class and was about to sit when she felt a tight grip by her wrist and when she turned to see the owner of the hand she saw Myungsoo.

He took to the rooftop

“Ok so tell me now who is that jerk?” he yelled at her.

“Stop screaming. He…he is just an old friend of mine.” Amber yelled back.

“Old friend….old friend Huh! An old friend doesn’t say that he is your boyfriend in front of the whole class and in front of your real boyfriend” Myungsoo said holding her tightly.

“Amber you are mine and only mine no one else can have you.” Myungsoo said cupping her face.

“so are you going to tell me that who he is?” He said pecking her lips.

Amber looked at him. She was confused.

“I am not ready yet”

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

so did you like the entry of Leo and did you guy here VIXX new song DIANAMITE.If not do lister it and love you guys for your comment and do tell me how the chapter was. ^_^