44 gone

Gangster Love

 

“Jiyong you are not goanna leave and that’s it.” Amber said and excited the ferries wheel.

“OK cupcake but you should promise me that you will protect me.” Jiyong said and laughed.

“I will protect you even if it cost my life.” Amber said in a serious tone.

“Shh” Jiyong said and kept his finger on her lips.

“Don’t ever say that again.” He said.

“But I mean it.” Amber said.

“No I am the one who will die for you.” he said with a serious face.

“Now let’s go.” She said and sat in his car. Jiyong went to the other said and wore his seatbelt and drove off.

“JIyongaa~~ what are we goanna eat today?” Amber asked him.

“Whatever you want.” He said while looking at amber that’s when he noticed that Amber was not wearing her seatbelt.

“Yaa you are not wearing a seatbelt. Wear it now.” Jiyong said still looking at Amber.

“ah o- JIYONGG” Amber yelled and pointed towards the window but it was to late “CRASH” The car got hit by a truck and Amber was fallen out of the car while Jiyong was still inside it.

“OPPA.” Amber yelled and ran towards the car. She was injured very badly but still conscious.

She went inside the car and took her phone out.

“Please come here som- someone is d-dying here.” She cried.

Everything went blank for amber the one who protected her like a brother loved her like a mother and cared for her like a father was lying on the ground covered in a pool of blood.

 

Amber noticed that Jiyong was tied with the seatbelt and was a little bit conscious. She crawled under his face. She tried her best to remove the belt from him but failed.

“OPPA wake up please, please you can’t leave me here.” She begged.

“Please oppa you can’t die chebal don’t leave me I can’t live without you oppa ch-chebal don’t go oppa” Amber cried her heart out.

“You have Myungsoo here to protect you just let me go.” He chuckled.

“Ah no no oppa no one can replace you ahah khachima. She cried and held his hand.

“Amber listens.” Jiyong said.

“IF we die here we will be able to meet APPA but you have to fulfill his dream so you have to stay.” He said.

“You lied to me. You said that you will always stay with me YOU SAID YOU WILL PROTECT ME. You can’t die oppa.” Amber cried.

Jiyong noticed the fire that was forming outside the car. He looked at Amber and smiled.

 “Amber I always wanted to say this as a man not as a brother, but I guess now is the right time… You were the best thing that happened to me in 21 years of my life. Ah I am embarrassed to say this but… I love you.” Jiyong said and kissed amber on her lips a soft yet loving one.

The fireguards came and pulled amber out.

“NO, NO save him not me please.” Amber yelled but they didn’t listen to her and took her out.

They tried to save Jiyong but were too late.

Jiyong smiled and stretched his hand out and said

“Sarangae.” And then “BOOM”

The car blasted and Jiyong was gone.

“Everything was gone he left her like everyone else did. He left her like her appa and omma did he left her alone in this cruel world to live by herself. No one was there to help the broken child who was lying on the ground and crying like a lost child and remembering the time she had with him.

*Flashback*

“What would I do without you?” Amber asked him.

“Ya I am always goanna protect you and I will always be by your side so I am not goanna die soon.” Jiyong said and laughed.

*END*

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

OMO I was so confused to post this or not but at last Jiyong died L

I will miss him.

So those of you who don’t know the meaning

Sarangae= I love you.

Chebal= please

Khachima=don’t go.