47shot

Gangster Love

“He’s dead” Amber said and looked down.

“What?” Myungsoo never expected that answer.

“Myungsoo I never wanted to kill you. I never want to hurt you. but please don’t make me do that.” Amber said.

“Amber you have to kill him.” Krystal said.

“I can’t Amber replied.

“If you can’t then I will.” She said and pointed her gun towards Myungsoo and then *BANG*

Myungsoo closed his eyes trying to except his death but he didn’t feel the pain.

When he opened his eyes instead of him someone else was lying on the ground.

Seeing Krystal pointing her gi=un towards Myungsoo Amber jumped in front of him welcoming to bullet inside her. She fell down in pain and looked at the one she loved with loving and guilty eyes.

Myungsoo fell on his knees seeing the one he love bleed in front of him.

He held her hand tightly and cried

“I-I a-am s-o sorry.” Amber said with tears in her eyes.

“How could you amber? You left me once and then returned and now you are leaving again. You can’t please don’t go.” Myungsoo begged.

“Oppa I love you.” Amber said.

“Please someone call the ambulance.” Myungsoo yelled.

“I already called they will be here soon Sungyeol said.

Soon they were able to here the ambulance siren covering them they came and escorted amber inside.

“Please amber hold on.” Myungsoo said while holding her hand tight.

Soon they were at the hospital and the doctors were taking her inside. Myungsoo didn’t want to leave her hand but he has to so that she can have her surgery.

“Please come back alive.” He said and kissed her.

The doctors took Amber inside a room and soon the door was closed leaving a pitiful Myungsoo, guilty Krystal a sad group behind.