01 first day

Gangster Love

Sung yeolaa block their way. Don’t let them go out.” Myungsoo was trying to gut up and shoot the rival team but he was not able to so Syung yeol did it and shot there leader.

"Hey if you don't want to die then tell us who is the leader of Black rose and where is he?" Myungsoo was trying his best to get information about Black rose.

“I don't know what you are talking about and Please don't kill me. The man was pleading for not getting killed.”

But Myungsoo was not in a mood to leave that guy so he shot him right on his forehead.

Nobody has ever seen Black rose gang. They get all the contracts of killing people and they do it without leaving any evidence. Myungsoo wanted to kill them because he wanted to be the most dangerous gang leader in south Korea but for that Black rose's leader have to be DEAD.

                                            __________________________________________

“Kid’s welcome the new transferred students. Amber and Jiyong please introduce yourselves.”

The teacher said looking at both of them. Amber came forward to speak about her suddenly the class door was opened.

“There you are Myungsoo and Syung yeol. Please have a seat.” The teacher was angry at them for being late again but she didn't want to scold them because of the new students.

“Amber please introduce.” The teacher said.

“Hey guys I am Amber Josephine Liu I am a half American and half Taiwanese so please take care of me.” Amber spoke shyly and looked towards Jiyong.

“Hy! I am Kwon Ji-yong please take care of me.” He said arrogantly.

Both of you go and sit at the empty seat. the teacher pointed towards  the seat and they went there.

the class was soon over and every girl wanted to be friend with jiyong and boys wanted to be friend with amber expect for Myungsoo and syung yeol.  

both Amber and Jiyong ignored the crowd and was busy with eachother.

Myungsoo was a little bit intrested in Amber because of her boyish look and cutness.

But what she did was ignore him too.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

OK so guys this is the first chapter I hope you like it and do comment. ^_^