48 wake up

Gangster Love

“It’s all because of you.” Krystal yelled at Myungsoo.

“What do you mean?” Hoya asked her.

“Why the hell did you come into her life? Why did you fall in love with her?” why?” Krystal said.

“Krystal this is not the time to talk about that.” Yongguk said and pulled her back.

“Then when are we goanna talk? huh?” she asked.

Myungsoo was listening to everything and then he said.

“I love her, and I don’t care about what the world will say. I just don’t care. If we can’t live together then we will die together.”

When they were fighting the doctors came out.

“How is she doctor?” Yongguk asked them.

“She is in serious condition. We have to operate her soon.” The doctor said and went in.

Everyone prayed for her to come back alive. Her lover was crying, her best friend was praying and so was the gang.

After 12 hours the doctor came out and said.

“She is stable but we have to observe her”

“Doc can we meet her.” Yongguk asked him.

“Only one can go not everyone. You can decide that and then go in.” he said and walked away.

Everyone started to discuss except for Myungsoo. He just sat there and closed his eyes.

Yongguk approached him and said. “go in she needs you.”

“Then what about you?” Myungsoo asked him.

“She need you not me. I will meet her sooner or later. Now go lover boy she’s waiting.” Yongguk said and pushed him in.

Slowly Myungsoo walked in. He saw Amber on the bed with hospital equipments on he went near her and settled himself on the chair beside her bed. He held her hand and looked at the sleeping Amber.

“Hey babe I am here.” He said with tears in his eyes.

“Please wake up babe, I promise I will never leave your side again. I promise that I will end everything and leave the underground. I promise so just wake up please.” He said and cried while holding her hand tightly.

“I love you Amber just wake up.” He said

“I love you too.”