46 reveiled

Gangster Love

IT’s been a month since Jiyong left her side. She stopped going to school and started to ignore myungsoo’s call. She shifted to another place where he won’t be able to find her.

“I want everyone in that so called super junior group dead.” Amber said.

“Got it.” Yongguk said and moved away.

 Amber was sitting on a chair that looked like a throne of a queen/king.

She was lost in her thought. She missed Myungsoo and Jiyong too. She wanted both of them by her side. She wanted to cuddle with Myungsoo and tell her stories to Jiyong but for now no one was by her side.

“We found there location. Let’s move it.” Yongguk said.

Amber got up from her throne and moved forward.

“People, it’s time for our revenge. now move it, we have to kill them.” She said and went out and behind her was a whole group of Army ready to kill anyone who stop them.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Myungsoo.” Sungyeol called out for him.

Myungsoo was laying on his bed like a dead person.

“Myungsoo just get up. It’s been a whole month; she’s not coming back so just move on with your life.” Sungyeol said.

Myungsoo didn’t say anything and just looked at the opposite direction.

“Myungsoo we have a report.” Hoya said while trying to catch his breath.

“Now what?” Myungsoo yelled.

“We found them.” Hoya said.

“Found who?” He asked.

“Black rose.” Hoya said.

“Today they are going out to kill super junior. So this is the best opportunity for us to kill them both.” He said.

“Myungsoo you can be the broken guy after our war now get your out here.” Sungyeol said.

“I have to forget her. Let’s go and kill black rose.” He said and moved out.

________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Amber was now standing in front of Kyuhyun and other member of super junior.

She was hiding her face by wearing a mask.

“Oh look who’s here. The black rose gang.” Kyuhyun said.

“How dare you kill Jiyong?” she said.

“It was easy we just showed it as an accident.” KYuhyun replied and laughed.

“Your soo dead.” She said. And then motioned her gang to attack them. Soon the place was filled with blood and bodies lying on the ground and Amber was standing in front of Kyuhyun.

He was bleeding very badly and Amber just smirked.

“Now it’s time for you to leave and Join your friend in hell.” She said and took her gun out and then BAM

She killed him.

“Are you happy now Jiyong* She thought.

“Mission accomplished. Now let’s move.” She said and turned around only to meet some pair our eyes staring at her.

“Long time Black rose.” The guy in the middle said.

He felt so familiar.

“I guess you don’t recognize us we are infinite gang.” He said.

The first thought that came in her mind was “Myungsoo.” The one she love is here to kill her.

“Oh so your are also here to kill me.” She said.

“Bingo. You are right.” He said.

“Then let the fight begin.” She said and motioned her gang to attack them.

*please don’t hurt him.* she thought.

While everyone was busy fighting yongguk approached Amber who was standing in a corner and watching the fight.

“What’s wrong?” He asked her.

“Oppa how will it feel if you die from your lover’s hand?” She asked him.

“Amber what the hell are you thinking?” He said.

“Oppa I can’t kill him. But he can, he don’t know who black rose is right?” She asked him.

“NO amber. I have already lost Jiyong and now I won’t lose you.” he said.

He held her hand and was about to bring her out but someone stopped her.

“Trying to run away huh?” He said.

Amber knew who this voice belonged to. It was of the one she loved Myungsoo.

“I will never run away.” He said and gave him a kick on his chest which made him fall on the ground.

She didn’t want to hurt him so she was trying her best to hurt him less and in short was trying to lose the fight.

“I guess you became week.” Myungsoo said while fighting her.

“I guess you are right.” She replied while punching him.

Both of them were bleeding. Amber was hurt seeing the one she love like this.

Myungsoo saw a sword lying on the ground. He picked it up and pointed it towards Amber.

“I guess it’s time.” Myungsoo said

*I love you.* Amber thought.

With the help of the sword Myugnsoo removed Amber’s mask.

And what he saw in front of him shocked him and the rest of the group.

“Am-Amber?” He said

“H-Hey.” she replied uncomfortably.

“What are you doing here? Don’t tell me you are the group member of black rose gang?” He asked.

“Actually I am the leader of black rose gang.” She replied while rubbing her temples.

“I was waiting for you for a whole month and you never showed up and when you did you turned out to be my enemy. How could you?” He asked.

“Wait don’t tell me you already knew that I was here to kill you?” HE asked.

“Yes.” She said and looked down.

How could you? You deceived me. You never loved me.” He said.

“NO I always loved you.” She replied with wet eyes.

“Ah right! How can I trust you after all that happened today? And right where is your best friend Jiyong? Is he also some kind of leader?” He asked.

Hearing his name she broke into tears.

“What? Why are you crying now? Did he run away with other girl?” Myungsoo said with his poker face.

He was being heartless. He was breaking her more.

“Jiyon- Jiy-“Amber was not able to say anything.

“JIYONG WHAT?” Myungsoo yelled at her.

“HE IS DEAD”