O3 living together

Gangster Love

“Amber are you really alright?” Jiyong was very worried for her.

“Man! I shouldn’t have left you there all alone. I should have protected you. It’s my entire fault.” Jiyon said looking down. He was guilt. He thought that it was his entire fault.

“No Jiyong it’s not your fault. You know that bullying happen in every school. It’s my fault that I didn’t fight back.” Amber said cupping his face in her hand and kissing him on his forehead.

When they were busy talking they did not notice that they reached home.

“Ya let’s go inside. I am really hungry and today you are going to cook for me.” Amber said making a pout face.

“OK! Ok! I will do it cupcake now let’s go in” and then they both went inside.

They did not notice that someone was fallowing them and there he was Myungsoo all shocked at what he saw.

“They…they live together” word’s slipped out of Myungsoo’s lips.

Myungsoo Pov

“I just want to take my stress out on someone sung yeolaa prepare someone for me I am goanna smack his face. I will be there in ten minutes” Myungsoo was talking on the phone with sung yeol when he saw Amber and Jiyong Going home together.

“ ya I am going to talk to you later” and then he hanged up on him and followed Amber and Jiyong.

“I am going to be her future boyfriend then I should know where she live” he said while smiling on his own words.

“Why the hell is Jiyong following her around? Doesn’t he have his own house to go to?” Myungsoo said irritatingly.

“Man! I shouldn’t have left you there all alone. I should have protected you. It’s my entire fault.” Jiyong said.

“What does he mean that he will protect her? I am there to do it.” Myungsoo said while trying his best to hide from them.

“No Jiyong it’s not your fault. You know that bullying happen in every school. It’s my fault that I didn’t fight back.” He heard Amber saying that and cupping Jiyong face in her hand and kissing him on his forehead.

“What the hell. Don’t tell me they both are dating. I should be the one that Amber kisses.”Myungsoo said angrily. He was shocked at what he saw.

 

“Ya let’s go inside. I am really hungry and today you are going to cook.” Myungsoo heard Amber speak.

“What does she mean that he is going to cook? I will cook for her when she will be mine.” Myungsoo was confused and then he heard Jiyong.

“OK! Ok! I will do it cupcake now let’s go in”

“Did he just call my girl cupcake?” Myungsoo was Irritated he wanted to smack Jiyongs face and when he saw them again they were gone.

 “Don’t tell me THEY BOTH LIVE TOGETHER!!!”

 


______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Do tell me how my chapter was. ^_^