11 transfer

Gangster Love

“Ahhh I am going crazy because of that girl. Ya what should I do?” Myungsoo asked Sungyeol while rubbing is temples.

“Ah leave it and concentrate in Black rose please, because of that girl we are going out of business.” Sungyeol said.

“Ya you are right so, did you get any new information about Black rose?” Myungsoo asked his gang.

“We found out there hideout” Hoya said.

“But when we reached there, the place was empty.”Dongwoo said

“Ok so did you guys search the place?”Myungsoo asked them.

“Yes we did and we found this”Syungyeol handed him a small bag.

 

 

 

 

“Studs?” Myungsoo looked confused.

“Yup studs.”Sungyeol replied.

“So does this mean that they have a girl in there group?” Dongwoo asked Hoya.

 

“I think so” Hoya said.

“Don’t be stupid. Boys also were studs like this” Myungsoo yelled at them.

“Yaa why are you yelling at us”Syungyeol asked.

“Because you are being stupid.” Myungsoo said.

“Man just because of that Amber girl you are fighting with us?” Hoya was being angry; he did not like this attitude of Myungsoo.

“It’s just… that girl is pissing me off and I don’t know what I should do to make her mine.” Myungsoo said looking down.

“Just do what you always did with girls.”Hoya said with a smirk.

“Omg hyung I forgot about that but she will be hurt. right?” Myungsoo asked Hoya.

“Yes! She will be hurt but she won’t be able to leave you and she will be yours. So, it on you, do what you want.” Hoya said and went away.

“I will do it.”Myungsoo murmured.

“Ya! Are you alright” Jiyong was worried about Amber.

“Let’s just change school please.”Amber said holding Jiyongs hand.

“OK! I give up. You win. We will transfer school “Jiyong said lifting his hands up in the air.

“Jiyongaa~~ you are the best.”Amber said making a pout face.

“Ya I know Amber, now let’s go “Jiyong said and they both grabbed a bus to their school.

                          _____________________________________________

After their class Amber was busy talking to Jiyong when she bumped into someone.

“Oh! I am sorry.”Amber said bending down and when she looked up, she saw him, the person she wanted to avoid, Myungsoo.

“Hy Amber let’s talk” Myungsoo said and turned around to walk away.

“No she is not coming with you.”Jiyong said looking at the back of Myungsoo.

“Jiyongaa~~ this is the last time. Let me just solve everything with him. I will meet you in the class.” Amber said and left Jiyong.

They both went to the rooftop.

“Ya Amber I am sorry for yesterday… It’s just that you always disturb me. You don’t even let me sleep. I don’t know why but whenever I see you I forget all my miseries. Since the day I met you till now my life was the best and trust me I will treat you a hundred times better than anyone else can. But please don’t disturb me like this and come to me.” Myungsoo said almost pledging.

“I will not disturb you anymore Myungsoo…. Because…Because  I am transferring.”Amber said looking down.

“WHAT?”Myungsoo screamed.

“Yes I am transferring so you can be the old Myungsoo and I will be back in my old life. I hope you understand me” Amber said and walked away and then she felt an arm around her waist.

“I just confessed to you Amber and without even giving an answer you shocked me “Myungsoo said while resting his head on Ambers shoulder.

“At least give me an Answer” Myungsoo said turning Amber around and then he looked straight into her eyes.

“Myungsoo I… I am sorry but I…” Amber said looking down.

No don’t say anything Amber. I already know your Answer. Man! It is shameful that the great Myungsoo got rejected by a common girl” Myungsoo said with a small smile.

Amber saw tears in Myungsoo’s eyes and Myungsoo was trying his best to hide them.

“Amber you should go now.” Myungsoo said and tried to avoid her.

“Myungsoo are you all right?” Amber asked him.

“LEAVE!!” Myungsoo said and Amber left him all alone.

He was broken, he was hurt. Someone rejected him…..

AGAIN. He thought it was his entire fault.

He wanted to stop her but when he tried to look at her all he saw was his Mother leaving him behind and going with someone else. Yes! He was rejected by his own mother too. That’s why he hated girls but he felt good around Amber but in the end he was wrong and she left him all alone.

That day, for the first time he cried his heart out.

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Myungsoo is hurt :(

lets see what happen next.

do comment and tell me about the chapter ^_^