10die

Gangster Love

Jiyong had to go somewhere after the school, so he told amber to go first and wait for him at home.

Amber was walking alone when a man came out of nowhere and pulled her into a black alley.

“Who the bloody hell are you? Leave me alone.” Amber yelled at him.

“Oh shut up Amber, it me” the guy said.

“Myungsoo?”Amber was confused.

“Yes it’s me” Myungsoo said.

“Are you crazy? What the hell do you want?” With that Amber tried to push Myungsoo away but Myungsoo tightened his grip and pinned her on the wall.

“Amber you are testing my patience. You don’t know who I am. If I want, I can kill Jiyong. So please come to me because I don’t want to hurt you, but if you ignore me again I will do something to Jiyong.” Myungsoo said with a straight face.

“Touch Jiyong and you will be dead “Amber said with a smirk.

“And I do know who you are, ok so don’t think that I am all that innocent girl.” Amber pushed Myungsoo and walked away.

“What does she mean that I will be dead? Is she crazy? I love her but she want to play game with me. Then ok I am ready. I will teach you a lesson Amber.” Myungsoo said and walked away.

                                             ___________________________________

“Amber I am home” Jiyong screamed.

“Yaa~pabho stop screaming.”Amber yelled at him.

“Ya Myungsoo said that he is going to hurt you.”Amber said with a smirk.

“What! Man just touch me and he will die “Jiyong said.

“No Jiyong I don’t want him to die.”Amber said looking down.

“So you want me to die?”Jiyong said sitting down and cupping Ambers face.

“NO Pabho don’t ever say that again I want you more than anything. But I don’t want him to die you know I like him.”Amber said.

“But Amber someone have to die” Jiyong said moving away.

“It’s on you! Amber you can select that with whom you want to stay” Jiyong said and went up to his room.

“But I want both of you to stay in my life.” Amber whispered.

______________________________________________________________________________________

I  am really very busy. i am so sorry for short update.i hope you all understand and do tell me how the chapter was. ^_^