34 gang fight

Gangster Love

L reached the warehouse and saw his gang fighting with the other gang.

“Ya Sungyeol where is there leader?” L asked him.

 

“I don’t know I think he is not here.” Sungyeol said.

Someone attacked them from behind and L got a glimpse of him he turned and punched that guy.

                                                            _____________________________________

 

Amber reached the place and saw Jiyong on the floor. He was stabbed and was bleeding. Amber ran towards him and held him in her arms.

“Who did this to you?” Amber asked him.

 

“Infinite group.” Jiyong replied.

“Yongguk take him to Sulli and give me your gun.” Amber said and handed Jiyong to Yongguk and took his gun.

“Amber you should not reveal yourself.” Jiyong said.

“Shut up and go.” Amber said and ran towards the place where the fight was taking place.

“What’s the plan” Victoria asked her.

 

“I am going to take their leader and you guys look after others.” Amber said and started fighting them.

All their faces were covered with something the infinite team was wearing a mask that hided there mouth and black rose were wearing a face mask.

 

Amber tried to approach there leader but someone caught her hand and tried to stab her.

She turned and held his hand and kicked him hard and then shot him on his legs. The guy seemed very familiar but amber ignored it and walked forward.

 

                                                   ____________________________________

 

“Myungsoo Hoya is shot.” Sungyeol yelled.

“And there leader is here. Hoya said that the leader is a girl.” Sungyeol said.

“Get him out of here and it will be easy to kill her if it’s a she.” L said

 

“I can see her and I am going to kill her.” L said and smirked. He ran towards her and was about to shot her but she turned around and Myungsoo was mesmerized in her eyes.

“Why does she fell so familiar?” he thought. Just then she kicked his hand and made the gun fall. L moved back and tried to punch her but she ducked and saved herself.

“So you are there leader?” She asked Myungsoo.

 

“Why does she sound so familiar?” he thought.

“Yes I am and you must be black rose.” He asked her.

“Why is he so familiar?” she thought.

She reached out to his face to remove his mask but he ducked and punched her on her stomach.

She was angry now she forgot about everything and started to fight him.

 

She just wanted to kill him and so does he.

She punched him on his face and did a back kick which made him fall. He tried to stand up but she sat on top of him and started to punch him on his face. He tried to stop her but she was just beating the hell out of him.

 

“How dare you hurt my brother?”

I am going to kill you.” She said and started to punch.

L was bleeding very badly when he noticed that she was about to take his mask of.

He stopped her but she punched him again.

1 more punch and Myungsoo thought that he will be dead but someone stopped her. He thought that the person must be from his gang but her was wrong it was from her.

 

She got up and kicked him one more time.

“If you hurt my gang ever again then you are dead.” She said and left him on the floor.

                                                             ______________________________

 

“Is someone else hurt from our team?” Amber asked Krystal.

“No but Jiyong is.” She replied.

 

“How is he?” Amber asked her.

“He is out of danger. And will recover soon.” She replied

They sat on their van and drifted off to their hideout. While both the parties (Amber and Myungsoo) were thinking the same thing.

 

“Why did she/he sound so familiar?”

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Ya so the fight seen is done and I guess you guys know that  the leader of black rose gang is.

Ya you are right it’s Amber *Clap*

Ok guys I think some of you must be thinking that “amber knows that Myungsoo is there leader and all that .”

I’ll tell you.

Amber knows that he is in a gang but she still don’t know which gang he belongs too.

Now you guys must be thinking that Jiyong told her that he is in second rank. Right?

Ok so hear is the answer

There are 2 classes in the gangs A and B

Amber belongs to the A class and she thought that Myungsoo and his gang is is B class and in that they are 2nd rank.

Now you must be thinking that what is the difference between A class and B class.

I tell you.

A class – they are the class who are famous for killing or murdering people and stealing big stuffs like guns and etc etc and they rule over South Korea.

B class – they are the class who are famous for stealing stuffs and scaring people. They don’t kill people they just break their legs and all and they also kidnap people. They rule over place like degu, Bussan etc

 

If there are any more things you are curious about then just ask me. And do comment and vote too.