25past

Gangster Love

Myungsoo and Amber were sitting at their school rooftop and eating their lunch.

“Amber.” Myungsoo called her.

“Hmm”Amber replied she was busy eating her food.

“Can you tell me about your past with Leo?” Myungsoo asked her and then she stopped eating and looked at him.

“Leo was my ex boyfriend.” Amber said.

“I know that but how did you break up.” Myungsoo asked Amber.

“”Me, Jiyong and Leo we were best friends and slowly Leo and me, we both fell in love and decided to date each other. He was crazy about football and he was our schools football team leader. On our second anniversary we decide to have a small date and watch some movies and I was waiting was Leo and then he came running towards me and *boom* He had an accident. In front of me was Leo, the person I loved bleeding. I rushed him to hospital and after 12 hours his surgery was done. The doctor said that he is alright but he can’t play football anymore and that broke me. You know it was my entire fault, I called him there. I wanted to go on a date because of me he had an accident. Later that night I decided to leave Leo and move away from his life with Jiyong so I left him.” Amber said sniffing.

“Don’t worry amber now nothing like that will ever happen.” Myungsoo said kissing amber in her forehead.

Amber blushed and pushed him away.

“Let’s go.” Amber said and got up from the ground and moved to the door.

And then they both left.

 

 

“Hyung” Leo called for Jiyong who was busy talking to some of the boys in their class.

“What do you want?” Jiyong said.

“Can I have a talk with you?” Leo said and walked to an empty class room.

“Hyung why did you and Amber leave me?” Leo asked Jiyong.

“Leo please don’t talk about the past.” Jiyong said.

“No hyung I want to know.” Leo said.

“YOU WERE HURT BECAUSE OF US.” Jiyong yelled at him.

“No Hyung I was not the nurse said that it was an accident by the police. It’s not your fault.” Leo yelled back.

“LEO YOU WERE SHOT.” Jiyong yelled at him.

“I was… what?” Leo was confused.

“Just leave it.” Jiyong said and turned around to leave but Leo held his hand.

“Hyung tell me.” Leo said.

“Someone was going to shot amber and you saw it you jumped in front of her to save her that’s how you got shot.” Jiyong said looking down.

“Who was trying to kill Amber and why would he even try to kill her?” Leo asked him.

“I don’t know.” Jiyong said and walked away.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Did you like this chapter? Do tell me about at and do vote ^_^