33date2

Gangster Love

“Amber I heard that you are going for a date. Is that true?” Leo asked Amber as she was struggling to find what to wear for her date.

“Yes Leo.” Amber said struggling.

“Here. Wear this.” Leo handed her a paper bag and headed outside.

Amber opened it and found a dress. She hesitated a bit but decided to wear it.

Jiyong, Leo and Yongguk were talking in the living room when they heard someone coming down from the stairs. They all looked up and there mouth was swung open to see Amber dressed in a dress and heals.

“OMO Amber is that you?” Jiyong said.

“Stop making fun of me. I have to go bye. If you need me then call me.” Amber said and ran out.

________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Myungsoo was waiting for his girlfriend to come. After every minute he was looking out and searching for his girl in the busy street of Seoul. At that exact time the bell at the door of the café rung indicating that someone has entered the café. Myungsoo looked at the door only to find cute and y Amber.

 

 

 

 

(this is how she looked)

Myungsoo stood up and looked at her. She approached him and sat in front of him.

 

“Ya don’t look at me like that.” Amber said looking down.

“You l-look bea- beautiful.” Myungsoo said and handed her a bouquet of red roses.

“Thanks.” Amber said and blushed.

“What would you like to have?”Myungsoo asked amber.

“Donut and hot chocolate.” Amber said.

 

Myungsoo stood up and went to give the order. After some time he returned with a tray.

“Here.” He handed Amber her drink and snake and took him.

 

“Amber I am sorry.” He said while taking a bite of his cake.

“Why?” Amber asked him.

“In advance.” Myungsoo said and smiled.

“Myungsoo I lov-“

 

At that exact moment Amber’s phone rang indicating that someone has called.

“Ah sorry.” Amber said and picked her call.

“What?”

“How?”

“I’ll be right there.” Amber said and ended her call.

 

“Myungsoo I need to go I am so sorry.” Amber said taking all her stuff she stood up.

“What’s wrong?” Myungsoo stood up and asked her.

“Ah-ah Ji-Jiyong fell down. Right! He fell down. I have to go.” Amber said and ran away.

Myungsoo ran behind her but she was nowhere to be seen.

 

At that Moment Myungsoo got a call.

“Hello?”

“Myungsoo we need you.” Hoya said.

“What’s wrong?’

 

“We managed to stab someone from Black rose’s gang but they are to powerful we need you.” Hoya replied.

“Ok I will be there.” Myungsoo said and ended the call.

 

He removed his jacked and changed his hair and changed into his arrogant or should I say changed into being L.

“Black rose you are going down.”