04 Jealous

Gangster Love

“Ya myungsoo what’s wrong with you? Why are you soo pissed?” sung yeol asked him.

After he saw that Jiyong and Amber live together.Myungsoo was not in a good mood he was just punching the bag and was not in a mood to talk.

“Sung yeol don’t talk to me right now.” He said in a angry tone.

The picture of Amber kissing Jiyong was always flashing in front of Myungsoo’s eyes and he was getting more and more irritated.          

                                                       _________________________

Jiyong and Amber entered the class together again and this time they were holding hands.

Myungsoo was trying his best to be calm but all he wanted to do was go there and pull Amber by his side and smack Jiyong’s face but he also wanted to have a nice impression in front of Amber.

“Myungsoo oppa!! let’s go and have some fun.”

Jessica tried to sit on Myungsoo’s lap but he pushed her away.

“Can’t you see Jessica that I am busy?” He yelled at her and she went away without saying anything.

“Yes busy stalking Amber.” Sungyeol said sitting next to Myungsoo.

“I am not stalking her.” Myungsoo said in a Angry tone.

“Don’t yell at me. And I know you like her. Just admit it. But you liking her is not worth anything because she love Jiyong can’t you see?” He pointed at Jiyong and Amber. They both were Kissing each other’s hand, fighting and doing cute stuffs.

“Ya I know that right now she is with Jiyong but you wait and watch soon she will be mine.

Soon she will say that she love me.” Myungsoo said still looking at Amber and Jiyong.

“And when will that day come?” Sungyeol said turning Myunsoo’s head to look him in his eyes.

“Soon” was the only answer what he said and then again stared at Jiyong and Amber.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Guys I am really really sorry for updating short chapters. it's just that I have soo many school stuff's to do so I am just too Busy. i hope you guys understand and once again sorry.

I hope you like this chapter and do comment.it means a lot to me ^_^