12Mother

Gangster Love

Myungsoo went home and lied on his bed. He closed his eyes and remembered the day when his mother left him.

*FLASHBACK*

Omma where are we going? Little Myungsoo asked his mom.

Come with me Myungsoo and stop asking questions.” His mother said angrily.

His mother gave him a chocolate and went near a orphanage.

“ Myungsooaa~ you promise me that you will never search for your mother.” His mother said bending down and caressing his cheeks.

“Omma are you leaving me alone.”Myungsoo said crying.

“Myungsoo we can’t be together. We will get hurt if we stay together “His mother said.

“Omma I will protect you.”Myungsoo said holding onto his mother’s hand.

“Omma don’t need your protection Myungsoo already have someone to protect me but he want me and not you his mother said getting up.

“Myungsoo remember that omma will always love you.” Saying that she left Myungsoo alone.

His mother left him and then it started raining he cried all day. Instead of going in the orphanage he went to a park and cried.

A guy approached him.

“hy kid where is your mother? Are you lost? What is your name?” that guy asked.

Little Myungsoo looked up and say a muscular man with a dragon tattoo in his arms.

“My Omma is gone. My name is Myungsoo.” Myungsoo said crying.

“Then…would you like to come with this old man?” That guy asked Myungsoo.

“But Omma said not to talk to strangers “Myungsoo said.

Don’t worry. I will be your appa and you will also have a new omma”That man said.

“Appa?”Myungsoo said smiling.

“Yes.” And that man was the 2nd rank gangster of South Korea. He took Myungsoo in and gave him a family.”

__*END OF FLASHBACK*__

While Myungsoo was lost in his thoughts he remembered

Amber leaving him.

He got up and called Hoya.

“ya Lets do that.”Myungsoo said.

“Are you sure?” Hoya asked him.

“Yes.”Myungsoo said and hung up the phone.

I am not goanna repeat it again. I did not stop my mother but I will definitely stop you Amber.

You are not allowed to leave me.

Amber You are mine.

_________________________________________________________________________

sorry for short chapter's.

do tell me how my chapter was.

and silent readers please comment ^_^