29confession

Gangster Love

Amber stopped in front of her house. She turned off the engine and got off the bike.

“Did you like the ride?” Amber asked Yongguk making a proud face.

“Yaa you just killed me. I am never goanna ride with you again.” Yongguk said and collapsed on the ground.

“Ya oppa don’t be like a baby and get up.” Amber said while helping him up.

They walked inside only to see Jiyong on a apron dancing.

Amber saw him and started to laugh. Behind her was Yongguk seeing her laugh he turned his head to see Jiyong standing there. He was shocked to see Jiyong like that and he also started to laugh.

Jiyong noticed that something was off. When he turned around he saw Amber and Yongguk laughing at him.

He removed his Apron and walked towards Amber.

“YA STOP LAUGHING.” Jiyong yelled and was about to kill Amber but she ran. But he was lucky enough to get Yongguk in his hand.

“YA HOW DARE YOU LAUGH AT ME?” Jiyong yelled at started to beat Yongguk.

“Ya you were so funny. It hurts please leave me.” Yongguk said still laughing.

They both were fighting when they heard a click. They turned to see that Amber was taking pictures.

“Ya what are you doing?” Jiyong said letting go of Yongguk

“Storing Memories.” Amber said smiling.

 And then she took a selfie with Jiyong and Yongguk.

They started to eat there eat.

“Why did you return?” Jiyong asked Yongguk.

“I have some work here. But are you not happy to see me.” Yongguk said making a sad face.

“Ah baby boy we are very happy to see Amber’s first crush here.” Jiyong said making a funny face.

“WHAT? I am Amber’s first crush.” Yongguk said looking at Amber.

Amber blushed and ran to her room.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Amber entered her class and saw Myungsoo with the ’s of her class.

She ignored it and went to her seat. Today she was alone because Jiyong had some work to do and Leo went to his hometown. She was peeking at Myungsoo and saw Jessica sitting at him Lap.

At that time their homeroom teacher came in.

“Student’s we have a transfer student with us please welcome him.” Teacher said and pointed towards the door.

A hot and y guy came in and introduced himself.

“Hey I am Bang Yongguk please take care of me.” He said and bowed 90 degree.”

Hearing that name Amber looked up and saw Yongguk winking at her.

“Go and sit.” Teacher said.

All the girls started to point at their seat but yongguk came and sat with Amber.

“How did you-“Amber was cut off in the middle.

“I have my ways. Now study.” Yongguk said and looked into his book.

Myungsoo looked at Yongguk and made an angry face.

“So her oppa’s name is Yongguk.” Myungsoo said smirking.

When the class was over Yongguk went out to meet the teacher and Amber was left alone.

“Ya recently you broke up with our oppa and now you already have another guy.HUH” Jessica said and slapped Amber on her face and that made her fall.

Amber looked at Myungsoo thinking that he will come ad save her but she was wrong Myungsoo ignored it.

Amber was broken inside seeing the one she love ignoring her.

Jessica slapped her one more time and was again going to when she felt a hand wrapped around her wrist.

She turned to see a angry Yongguk looking straight at her.

“HOW DARE YOU RASE YOUR HAND ON MY GIRL?” Yongguk said and pushed her that made her fall on Myungsoo’s lap.

“Myungsoo turned to look at Yongguk. Who was picking Amber in bridal style and Amber hided her face in his chest.

“Keep your for yourself. Man how the hell did Amber fall for an like you.” Yongguk said looking at Myungsoo and then he walked away.

“Sh-she loves me?” Myungsoo whispered and pushed Jessica away from him and followed Yongguk.

Yongguk felt Myungsoo’s presence behind him and said.

“Don’t you dare. I left her for one second and when I returned she was getting beaten up in front of her boyfriend. How can she even love a bastard like you? From now on I will… protect her.” Yongguk said and walked away leaving a sad and shocked Myungsoo behind.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Ya are you alright?” Yongguk asked Amber as she was trying to get up.

“oppa why did I fall for him?” Amber asked Yongguk sobbing.

“Ya leave it. Now you have me and I will protect you.” Yongguk said.

“No oppa I love him. I want him to protect him. I want him to love me back. I want him to only look at me. But he is busy ing Jessica and her minions. Oppa am I that easy? Everyone who comes in my life leave me.

APPA left, Omma left, everyone left and when I fell in love again that guy is also leaving.

Is it my fault? Am I not meant to be in love? Huh oppa. Should I ignore it? Should I end my life?” Amber said while crying her heart out.

“Ya don’t you dare say that. I know that you’re Omma and Appa left but now I am here, Jiyong is also here for you and rest of the guys are also there for you. So stop saying that.” Yongguk said hugging Amber

“Oppa should I leave?” Amber asked him looking straight at his eyes.

“Are you crazy? Where will you go leaving me and Jiyong behind? I will not leave you and if you try to leave then I am going to follow you like a ghost.” Yongguk said and that made Amber chuckle.

“Oppa you are the best.” Amber said and hugged him tight.

“I know” Yongguk said.

“And don’t tell this to Jiyong” Amber said.

“What? That you cried?” Yongguk asked her.

“NO.. That I called you the best” Amber said smiling.

“Yaa” Yongguk said and hugged her.

Little did they know that someone heard everything and was crying too.

“KIM MYUNGSOO.”

“I will not hurt you anymore babe.” Myungsoo said and walked away.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________

NOW yongguk will protect her yippiiiiiii. a love fight between yongguk and myungsoo.

tell me if you liked this chapter or not and do vote ^_^