16 scared

Gangster Love

Myungsoo came in and took the empty plate.

“I am sorry about before” Myungsoo said looking down.

“I will do anything for you so just tell me your wish “Myungsoo said.

“Ok let me get out of this room I promise I won’t run away” Amber said with a pleading face.

“OK but you will never in, in my business.” Myungsoo said looking straight at her eyes.

“Yes I promise so can I go out?” Amber asked.

“Behind you young lady” Myungsoo said smiling and pointing at the door.

Amber ran out and the entire gang member thought that she was trying to run away so they all caught her.

“Sorry princess you can’t leave” Hoya said.

“ya let her go” Myungsoo yelled from the stairs.

“they all loosened their grip from her and she ran and sat at the sofa.

“What the hell is she doing here?” Hoya asked him.

“She was bored so I let her go out.” Myungsoo said smiling.

“Dude you are going crazy” Hoya said and sat next to Amber.

“Man she looks like a guy but she is cute.” Woo hyun said touching her cheeks.

“I am not a guy” Amber said pulling herself away from woo hyun she was about to fall from the couch but Myungsoo caught her.

“Be careful” Myungsoo said holding her.

“Th-thanks” Amber said and straightening herself.

 

It’s been one week. 1 week and Jiyong did not find her yet.

“Jiyong we got some information about Amber “one of the guy said.

“ what is it?” Jiyong said.

“She is in a warehouse and she is with some gangster and I guess they are rank 2” The man said.

“Ok try to find her location” Jiyong said and went out.

Jiyong took out his phone and was looking at his wallpaper it was the pic of Amber and Jiyong together.

“Wait for me Amber soon I will find you just hold on” Jiyong said looking at the screen.

 

Amber was sleep “Myungsoo I am going to sleep good night.” Amber said and went walked away.

She turned around and looked at Myungsoo who was smiling at her and then she went to her room.

She laid on her bed and buried her face on her pillow.

“I wish I could love you without getting you hurt.” Amber said and drifted off to sleep.