22 Jiyong

Gangster Love

Amber ran out and went to her class took her bag and searched for Jiyong. Jiyong was standing with the boys of her class. Jiyong saw Amber Crying and running towards him.

“Amber why are you crying?” Jiyong said holding her.

“I am going home.” Amber said

“I will come with you” Jiyong said and they were about to leave when someone stopped them.

“No I will take her” Myungsoo said pulling Amber towards him.

“Why the hell would you take her? HUH?” Jiyong yelled at him.

“BECAUSE I AM HER BOYFRIEND.” Myungsoo yelled back.

“WH…WHAT” Jiyong looked at Amber and she was hiding her face.

“Jiyong I will explain everything later.” Amber said and pulled Myungsoo with her and they both left the school.

“Why did you tell Jiyong that we are... you know…committed?” Amber asked Myungsoo.

“Because he should know it. He should know that you have someone to protect you and Amber can you please Move out from your house?” Myungsoo said.

“But why?” Amber asked him.

“Because you are living with Jiyong and I guess he have feeling’s for you.” Myungsoo said rubbing his temples.

Without giving a reply Amber started to laugh.

“Why the hell are you laughing Amber? I am serious.” Myungsoo said holding Amber’s shoulders

“Jiyong will only care for me But he will never have THAT kind of feeling for me” Amber said laughing s little more.

“What do you mean?” Myungsoo said seriously

“Promise me you’re not going to tell this to anyone and don’t even mention it in front to Jiyong” Amber said

“I swear on my love” Myungsoo said and chuckled.

“Jiyong…He is my brother.” Amber said and looked down.

“WHAT?” Myungsoo’s eyes were literally pooping out.

“Yes we are siblings “Amber said

“B…But you guys doesn’t have the same surnames.” Myungsoo said he was confused

“We both were adopted and our new family wanted to change our surnames but we wanted to keep it because we wanted to Keep something of our real family.” Amber said looking down.

“So who is Jiyong to you?” Myungsoo asked her.

“He…he is my everything, my best friend, brother, bodyguard, first love.” Amber said blushing.

“YOU DATED YOUR OWN BROTHER?” Myungsoo yelled.

“that time we were kid’s and we were not adopted, we always used to be together and all the other kids used to call us lover and so we became one but later when we got adopted we started to care for each other like real siblings” Amber said.

“OK OK leaves it and let’s go.” Myungsoo said and held her hand.

They walked holding hands and enjoyed the silence. After a while they reached in front of Amber’s house.

“I guess this is the end. You should go inside” Myungsoo said leaving her hand.

“OK”Amber said and turned around to go inside but stopped after few steps she turned towards Myungsoo and said

“Would you like to come in?” amber asked and opened her door.

Myungsoo ran in and removed his shoes and went to sit on the couch.

Amber chuckled at his cute behavior. She went to her kitchen made coffee for him and gave it to him.

She sat in front of Myungsoo.

“Amber can I ask you something?” Myungsoo asked taking a sip of her coffee.

“Ya sure” Amber said while taking a sip.

Myungsoo looked at Amber and then he asked

“Who is Leo?”

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________                            the secret is reveled Jiyong is her brother HAHAHA!!! Lol

OMG this story crossed 100 Subscribers. thanks you guys for your support and trust me i love you all.

Do comment and Vote and do tell me how this chapter was.