18 surprise

Gangster Love

A worried Jiyong ran towards Amber and hugged her.

“Are you alright? Did they do something to you? Who were they tell me. I will kill them.”Jiyong was throwing millions and millions of questions at Amber.

“Slow down dude” Amber said and pushed him away and went to the kitchen.

“Yaa do you know how much worried I was because of you now tell me who they were” Jiyong said and he stood beside Amber.

“Now I am here right next to you so there is no need for you to hurt them so forget it.” Amber said and took a bottle of water and drank it.

“And we are going to stay here.” Amber said looking at Jiyong.

“NO After what happened to you we are not.” Jiyong said and went back to the living room.

“Jiyongaa~~~ please, please, please, listen to me for once please” Amber said making her cute puppy face.

“God dam it I give up Amber. Do what you want.” Jiyong said and went to his room.

“Sorry Jiyong” Amber whispered to herself.

Amber went to her room and changed into her pajamas

She lied on her bed and she started to talk to herself you know she needed an expert’s advice.

“Should I try loving Myungsoo?

Or should I listen to Jiyong and move from here?”

“NO I have decided I love Myungsoo and protect him for once let me do what my heart want to do and let me love him once.”

And with that she drifted off to sleep.

 

“Good morning students”Miss.Kim Amber’s homeroom teacher came in.

Amber was not interested in her teacher and so was Jiyong they both were trying to sleep in this noisy class.

“Kid’s we have a transfer student.”Miss. Kim said

And all the kids started to clap their hands.

“Man are they kindergarten students clapping there hands like that” Amber said to Jiyong still keeping her head down.

“Ya ignore them” Jiyong said and they both closed their eyes.

“Hey guys” The new guy said.

“Jiyongaa~~ why does this voice sound familiar” amber asked Jiyong.

“I am Jung Taek woon a.k.a Leo” The new kid said and Amber and Jiyong looked at each other in surprise.

“What the hell is he doing here?” Jiyong asked Amber.

“L…Leo” Was the only word that Amber said.

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________

sorry for the short update. so did you like the entry of leo oppa, do comment and tell me. ^_^