05 WHAT

Gangster Love

“Jiyongaa~ ~ !!” Amber called out to him in her sleep.

Jiyong was cooking food for Amber when he heard her call for him.so, he thought that she was up and went to her room and saw that she was talking in her sleep.

“Jiyongaa~~!  I am hungry. Please give me something to eat” she said still in her sleep.

“Even when you are sleeping. You are thinking about eating Phabo!!.” Jiyong said and kicked her on her and made her fall.

“ ya why did you do that?” Amber asked making a pout face.

“The food is ready. Come and eat it” Jiyong said and left the room smiling.

                                         _______________________________

They reached school and Amber was in the class when Myungsoo approached her.

“hey transferred student! Are you alright after that incident” he asked looking some other way.

“First of all I have a name and it’s Amber. And second thing that the incident took place ! week ago and you are asking me about my condition now and I am alright so you don’t have to worry about me” Amber said looking up to him.

“Ya! I saved your life and this is how you repay me.so  you don’t value the person that saved you life you are so cruel.” Myungsoo said looking straight at Amber.

“So what do you want me to do? How should I repay you? Huh?” Amber asked him.

“go on a date with me.” Myungsoo said leaning down at her.

“WHAT! Are you kidding” Amber said standing up and looking straight at him.

“no I am not kidding and yes I am serious and you asked me how you should repay me and I told you to go on a date with me. Simple.” Myungsoo said with a smirk.

“Just for 1 hour. Can’t you come with me? Huh?” Myungsoo said making a cute face.

Ok but only for 1 hour and after that you don’t know me and I don’t know you. Deal?” Amber said with a thumbs  up.

“Deal. Tomorrow at Namsan tower at 4:00 pm.” And with that Myungsoo went away.

“Myungsoo what were you talking about with Amber” Sungyeol asked him.

“We are going for a date tomorrow and she will fall for me. Ahh~~~ I am so happy today. At last she will be mine.” Myungsoo said smiling cutely at Sungyeol.

“Tomorrow will me My first  date~~~.”

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for short update it's just i am busy but i did a double update today.

so tell me how this chapter was and do comment. ^_^