27oppa

Gangster Love

“Jiyongaa~~” Amber cried on her phone.

“Where are you?”

“I am not at school. Why? Do you need me?” Jiyong asked her.

“Are you busy? If yes then can you please send someone to pick me up from school?” Amber asked him.

“OK cupcake. I’ll call you when he will reach there.”Jiyong said and ended the call.

Amber went back to her class only to see Myungsoo covered with Jessica and her minions. She wanted to punch those es and tell them to stay away from her boyfriend but she was too disgusted to see that romance going on in front of her.

Myungsoo saw the look on Amber’s face and smirked.

“Girls let’s get some room and leave this place.” Myungsoo said smirking at Amber.

She was shocked to hear that but she ignored it. At the exact moment she got a call.

“hy  Jiyongaa~~” Amber said.

“The guy is here and you have a surprise.” Jiyong said.

“What surprise?” Amber said making a funny face.

“Go and see.” Jiyong said and ended the call.

When Amber turned around she didn’t see Myungsoo and Jessica there.,She was disappointed so she decided to leave.

When she reached the school gate she saw some girls crowded there and passing comments on someone.

“Oh so hot. Who is this guy? I want to make him mine.”

Amber ignored it and started to look around when she saw Myungsoo and Jessica standing near a tree. Jessica was kissing him on his neck while Myungsoo was looking straight at Amber and smirking.

Amber just wanted to leave that place so she decided to walk away not even caring to look at the person that Jiyong sended for her. Just then a familiar voice stopped her.

“Ya are you not even goanna greet me?”

Amber turned around only to see her first crush, leaning on his bike, looking all hot and y.”

“OPPA” Amber yelled and ran and gave him a warm hug.

“Ahh I see someone missed me a lot.” Her oppa said.

“Yongguk oppa when did you return?” Amber asked him still not letting him go.

“Ya I am not leaving you again so can you just let me go. I can’t breathe.” yongguk said struggling in her arms.

“Ah sorry.” Amber said blushing.

“How does this know a hot guy like him?”

“She is such a .” Some of the girls in the crowd were speaking badly about Amber and yongguk heard it.

“WHAT THE HELL DID YOU CALL HER?” yongguk yelled at the girls.

“Ah oppa leave them.” Amber said pushing him away from the girls.

“DON’T YOU EVER CALL HER THAT AGAIN” Yongguk yelled at them and turned to face Amber.

“So baby would you like to go for a ride?” yongguk asked Amber giving her the helmet.

“I would love to.” Amber said wearing it.

“Then hop on.” Yongguk said and Amber did it.

 

 

   

 

 

( his bike)

They both speeded off.

“YA WHAT THE HELL.” Myungsoo yelled and pushed Jessica away.

“oppa what’s wrong?” Jessica asked him while caressing his cheeks.

“DON’T YOU DARE TOUCH ME YOU .” Myungsoo yelled at her.

Hearing that Jessica ran away and hearing Myungsoo yell Sungyeol came running towards him.

“What’s wrong?” Sungyeol asked him.

“HOW MANY GUYS ARE THERE IN AMBER’S LIFE?” Myungsoo yelled.

“Wh-What do you mean?” Sungyeol asked him.

“WHO IS THIS OPPA GUY? WHEN I AM TRYING TO MAKE HER MINE THERE IS ALWAYS ANOTHER GUY TRYING TO STEAL HER AWAY FROM ME AHHHHHHH IT’S PISSING ME OFF.” Myungsoo yelled at Sungyeol.

“ya calm down.” Sungyeol said trying to calm Myungsoo down.

“This time I am not goanna let her leave.” Myungsoo said.

“Sungyeol call the guys and bring me my bike we are goanna bring her back.”

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

New entry BAng  yongguk Yeahhhh. did you guys like it? a new guy in AMbers life.

do comment and tell me you views. and this is how yongguk looked. ^_^