26L

Gangster Love

“YA let’s talk” Leo dragged Amber with him and went to the rooftop.

“What do you want?” amber said slapping his arm away.

“WHY THE HELL DID YOU LEAVE ME?” Leo yelled at her which shocked Amber.

“It’s the past why the hell are you asking about that?” Amber said calmly.

“I want to know Amber why the hell did you leave me?” Leo asked her again.

“I am not in a mood to talk” Amber said and walked to the door.

“Then should I tell you the answer” Leo said looking at Amber which made her stop.

“What do you mean?” Amber said turning around.

“Because of that damn bullet you left me? How could you do that Amber? Because of that little incident you left me.” Leo yelled at her.

“Little… huh.. ITS LITTLE FOR YOU BUT NOT FOR ME LEO. YOU WERE LYING IN FRONT OF ME UNCONCIOUS AND I WAS NOT ABLE TO DO ANYTHING. YOU WERE BLEEDING AND I WAS THE REASON BEHIND THAT.  I WAS NOT ABLE TO PROTECT YOU BECAUSE OF ME YOU GOT HURT.” Amber yelled at him. She was crying her heart out.

Leo hugged her tight and said

“Everything will be alright”

Amber buried her face in Leo’s chest and cried. Little did they know that someone was looking at them.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Oppa can I talk to you” Jessica came near Myungsoo and asked her.

“What do you want?” Myungsoo asked her annoyingly.

“I have something interesting that I want to show you.” Jessica said.

“What is it?” Myungsoo asked her.

“It’s about you so called girlfriend Amber.”Jessica said and walked out.

Myungsoo followed her. They stopped in front on an empty class and Jessica took out her cell and gave it to Myungsoo.

Myungsoo looked at it and was shocked to see the picture of Amber hugging Leo.

And at that very moment L was back.

 

Leo was sitting at his seat looking at his beautiful ex girlfriend who was sleeping when Myungsoo came and kicked Leo’s table.

“OH hey” Leo said and again started to stare at Amber.

“YA YOU BASTARD” Myungsoo screamed and punched Leo on his face which made Leo fall he started to kick him. Amber who was sleeping suddenly woke up hearing Myungsoo scream. When she turned to see what’s was going on she was shocked to see her ex and her present fighting and the one who was getting beaten up was Leo.

“YA STOP IT” Amber yelled.

Both of them stopped and looked at Amber who was boiling. Leo was scared to see Amber like that because he knew what was going to happen now whereas Myungsoo was cool about it.

Amber came near Myungsoo and Leo who were bleeding. She held their ears and pulled them outside.

“Ya ya let go. It hurts.” Myungsoo pleaded Amber.

“Oh really. Then how does it feel when I do this.” Amber said kicking Myungsoo on his legs.

This made him weep in pain.

She went to the rooftop and then yelled at them

“WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU BOTH? WHY THE HELL WERE YOU FIGHTING? ARE YOU BOTH CRAZY?”

“WHY THE HELL WERE YOU HUGGING HIM HUH?” Myungsoo yelled at Amber and pointed towards Leo.

“What?” Amber was shocked by the sudden question.

“You know what Amber you have only seen Myungsoo and not L. you want me to be an then here you go you get it” Myungsoo No L said and walked away. He stopped near the door and turned around.

“And remember you are mine and only mine. And no one can have you.” L said and left Amber and Leo there.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

yaaa L is back. omg the story is getting interesting right.... i am loving it. do tell me how the chapter was. and do comment