40together

Gangster Love

Myungsoo went to the roof and saw Amber standing with earphone on. Myungsoo was so angry that he went near her and pulled her earphone out.

 

“oww.” Amber cried in pain and looked at him.

“What the hell is wrong with you Amber?  Why are you ignoring me? For god sake I am you boyfriend.” Myungsoo said in anger.

 

“You’re my boyfriend? Oh please Myungsoo. You don’t even give me your time. You were just playing with my feeling right? Oh God I should have never trusted you. Let’s… let’s just end everything. Let’s break up.” Amber said and looked down.

“Amber you are not serious right? Tell me you are joking.” Myungsoo said with teary eyes.

 

“Myungsoo are you crying?” Amber said while looking in his eyes.

“No I am a guy and we don’t cry.” He said while hiding his tears.

 

“Babe I do love you please I don’t know what information you got but I promise it’s not true. And if you think that I am not giving you time then I am sorry our group is really busy because we have to capture black rose gang right now that’s why but if you want I can stop that.” Myungsoo said looking directly in her eyes.

“Capture? My gang? I guess it was all a misunderstanding he don’t know me yet.” Amber thought.

Amber hugged him and sobbed in his arms.

 

“Please don’t cry. I will never leave your side.” Amber said.

“Promise?” Myungsoo asked.

“Promise”

 

                           ______________________________________________

 

“Call everyone. We are having a meeting.” Amber said as she entered her warehouse.

“Ok” Yongguk said and went to collect everyone.

 

Victoria, Krystal, Yuri. Jiyong, Zelo, Leo, Himchan and the rest were there.

‘Why is this meeting held?” Krystal asked amber yawning.

‘Are we goanna plan our mission?” Zelo asked her.

 

“The mission is canceled.” Amber said.

“BY WHOM?” Himchan yelled.

“By me.” Amber said.

 

“But why?” Krystal asked.

“Because our leader is in love with the enemy.” Victoria said.

All the members looked at Victoria and then at Amber.

“Yes it is true Victoria I am in love with him and that is the reason why I am canceling our mission of killing them and….. I am also stopping underground work.” Amber said and turned around to leave.

 

“Yeah go on turn around and leave. Leave us like our leader did. Oh God HE TRUSTED YOU. He trusted you more than any one of us. He left his business in your hand. You promised us that you will kill the person who killed our leader and all you did was break his trust and break our promise. How could you amber? After all these years of suffering when we were so close you are backing out. For God sake he was our leader and you’re FATHER.”Victoria yelled at Amber.

Victoria knew what she was doing she opened Amber’s painful memory. She knew that the dangerous Amber was blinded by Myungsoo’s love and she removed it from her eyes.

 

“Yes he was my father that is why I am only canceling our mission to kill infinite gang but killing the one who killed my father mission is still on.” Amber said

 She turned around with anger in her eyes and said.

“Let the fight begin.”

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

the fight is goanna bigin soon. do comment and vote guys. ^_^