chapter 45

Gangster Love

“Amber it’s time.” Krystal knocked at her room and called out for her

Amber didn’t reply anything and just went out. Krystal was shocked to see her friend with swollen eyes.

“Oh my god what have you done to yourself.” She said and held her hand.

“I am not going to that liar’s funeral.” She said and was about to close the door but Krystal stopped her.

 “Don’t hold it back, just let it out please amber Jiyong will not be happy seeing you like this” she said

“Then why did he leave? He is the reason that I am like this. I hate him.” she said and closed the door.

There was a glass kept on the side table she took it and threw it away making it shatter in many small pieces. Then she took one piece and harmed herself by cutting her hand and screaming and crying her heart out.

“I hate you.” she sat down and murmured to herself.

When she was done with her crying she went to Jiyong’s room. There she saw his book kept in the shelf she approached his book shelf and took one book. When she opened it what she saw made her smile and hurt.

 “Words are not enough to express how special you are to me and if I have to tell you a hundred times of how much "I love You", I will never go weary.
How can I let go of someone who brought so much joy in my life?
Never... Never will I let go.
I will love you always and forever.
Forever ... I will stay by your side.
Forever ... I'll be your companion.
Forever ... I will do anything for you.
Forever ... I'll go with you.
Forever ... I'll bring you the sunshine.
Forever ... I'll comfort your tears.
Forever ... I'll gather up rainbows to chase away all your fears.
Forever ... my love will be true.
Forever ... I will love only YOU my dear Amber Lu”

She kept the book in the shelf and took another book and opened it. What she finds there was

“It was not hard for me to fall in love with you. You are so easy to love.
The hardest part is being away from you, but I know that the best part is when we will be together again.
I'm longing for that moment. God knows how much I miss you.
We may be apart, but my love for you stays stronger and sweeter.
When I feel alone, I close my eyes and I can feel you by my side.

My Love, all I ever need is you and all I want is to hold you forever. To laugh with you, to share each moment with you but for now I will wait for that sweet moment.
When it comes, I will hold your hands forever. I promise that I’ll love you till my last breath amber Lu.

                                                                                                                                      

“How can you fulfill your promise without even telling me about your feeling? Phabo.” She said and bursted out in tears.

 

*flashback*

Jiyong smiled and stretched his hand out and said

“Sarangae.” And then “BOOM”

 

*the end*

 

She kept that book in its place and was about to leave when a book caught her attention “Ps I love you.”

She took it and opened it just then an envelope fell down from the book. She picked it up and opened it

 

“Dear Amber

                   I really want to confess my love for you, but I am afraid that you will reject me. You see me as your brother and a best friend but I see you more than that. Ever since I first met you, I fell in love with you. That’s why when you called me to run away from the orphanage/I accepted it because I wanted to be with you. But right now it breaks my heart to see you with Myungsoo. You are giving him the time I wanted to have. You’re giving him the love that I never received back. But just because you are happy with him I will let you go. I just want to stay by your side and secretly love you as your brother or best friend. I will secretly protect you and won’t let anything happen to you. I will spend the rest of my life with you and I will be with you till my last breath. Every time  you get hurt my heart breaks. You show’s every one that you are ok but only I know that you are in pain. What if… what if some day I die? Or what if someday I leave you alone? Will you be able to live without me? Because I won’t. I would be lying if I will say that I will be happy after leaving you because you are my happiness. Seeing you smile makes me happy, seeing you cry makes me sad. I don’t know why because everything I do is connected with you. I am deeply, madly and crazily in love with you Amber Lu.

The only one who love you the most.

Kwon Jiyong.”

 

The letter fell from her hand and she rolled down and cried, cried and cried

“Why? Why did you hide your feeling’s oppa? Why? You should have confessed, you should have told me about your feelings. Why did you leave me without even telling e about them? Why?

Oppa I love you”