20 yelled

Gangster Love

Myungsoo wanted to know who Leo was. He hugged Amber.

“Amber please tell me.” At that time the bell rang and Amber was relived

“oh we have class. Let’s go” Amber said and walked out of the rooftop leaving Myungsoo behind. She was grateful that the bell rang because she didn’t want to tell Myungsoo who Leo really was.

“Ya are you alright?” Jiyong asked Amber when she came in.

“Yes just tired” Amber said and sat in her seat.

Myungsoo came to the class and looked at Amber who was busy talking with Jiyong.

“I will definitely know the truth.” Myungsoo whispered and went back to his seat.

His partner Leo was busy looking at Amber.

“How do you know Amber?” Myungsoo asked him and Leo turned his face towards Myungsoo.

“Oh she is my girlfriend.” Leo said smiling.

“NO SHE IS NOT” Myungsoo yelled at Leo and now the whole class was looking at them.

Myungsoo stormed outside and Jessica and her minions followed him.

“Oppa don’t be angry because of Amber. She is .  She is sleeping around all the hot boys of our school” Jessica said caressing his cheeks.

“Don’t you dare touch me and Amber she is mine and not a . Do you even know the meaning of ?” Myungsoo said looking straight at her.

“Oppa” Jessica was startled

“You’re a .” With that Myungsoo walked away.

Jessica stood there still.

“For that he called ME a ? That Amber we need to teach her a lesson.” Jessica said.

Jessica and her Minions went to their class and searched for Amber they saw her sleeping. They went near her and kicked her table.

“Ya get up.” One of her minion said.

“What do you want?” Amber yelled at them getting up from her seat.

“What do WE want?Huh? You just stole our oppa from us and now you are yelling at us you .” Jessica said and tried to pull Amber’s hair but she was not able to get a grip because her hair was smooth and small so she raised her hand to slap her but then she felt a strong arm stopping her from slapping Amber.

“Did you just call my girl a ?” Leo yelled at Jessica.

Amber was shocked to see Leo protecting her. This was the first time she saw him yelling at someone.

“Leo Oppa. It’s not like that.” Jessica said.

“OPPA? I am not your oppa.”Leo said and pushed Jessica away which made her fall.

She got up from the floor and ran away crying. Her minions looked at Amber and ran after Jessica.

“Are you alright?” Leo asked caressing her cheeks. Amber said nothing and she stood there dumfounded

“You come with me.”Leo said and took her with him. They went to the rooftop.

“Amber what’s wrong with you? Why didn’t you fight back? Huh?” Leo yelled at her.

“Oppa stop yelling at me. I have never seen you like this. What’s wrong with you?” Amber was worried.

“Amber I am worried about you. You are beaten by those girls everyday and I was not here to protect you but you are strong, you could have protected yourself.” Leo said he was worried about her.

“I never wanted to do that. I accept it. it’s my punishment. I am really a . I left you when you needed me. I left you when you were hurt.” Amber started to cry.

Leo saw it and hugged her. She was able to hear his heartbeat.

“HY baby don’t cry it’s not your fault. If I was in your position. I would have done it too so it’s not your fault” Leo said patting her back.

They both were silent and Amber was in Leo’s embrace little did they know that two deathly eyes were looking at both of them.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

OMG OMG Leo is yelling at someone. LOL!

guys i hope you like it and sorry for short chapter,do comment and tell me how this chapter was.