chapter 13

Gangster Love

Amber was packing her stuff’s to move out when she got a message from someone. She picked her phone up to see the message and saw that it was from Myungsoo.

“Amber can we meet now. I am waiting outside I want to talk to you about something and it’s important”

                                        _Myungsoo

Amber saw that and she decides to go down since it will be the last time she meets’s him.

Jiyong was not home so she decided to use this time to meet Myungsoo.

Amber went down and saw Myungsoo leaning against his car.

“ Hy why did you call me?” Amber asked him.

“Can we go somewhere else to talk?”Myungsoo asked her.

“OK sure “Amber replied and went near him.

 

Myungsoo opened the car door for her and then they drove off to a nearby café.

“So what would you like to have Amber?”Myungsoo asked her.

“I am not in a mood to drink coffee so I will have an orange juice.” Amber said and Myungsoo left with that order.

He came back with an orange juice and a cup of coffee and handed the juice to Amber.

“So what do you want to talk about?”Amber said taking a sip of the orange juice.

“Amber I am sorry for what I am going to do to you. I hope you will forgive me and I am doing this only because I love you” Myungsoo said looking down.

And the next moment amber fainted.

“Omo Amber are you alright? I should take you to the hospital” Myungsoo went to Amber and picked her up. He acted all innocent and went outside.

He placed Amber in the car and drove her away.

“I am sorry, for everything.” Myungsoo murmured.

                                                                         ___________________________________________________________

Jiyong came in and found an empty house. He called Amber but got no response. He was worried to death.

Amber was nowhere to be found.

Jiyong called someone.

Jiyong: Hyung we need to meet.
Person: what’s wrong Jiyong?

Jiyong: Amber is missing.

And then he ended the call and left the house.

                             __________________________________________________

Myungsoo took Amber in his warehouse. It was there gang’s hideout.

He prepared a special room for Amber.

The wall was pink in color, the window were light pink, the wardrobe was also pink her bed was in the air and it was pink and white in color.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Myungsoo selected it because woo-hyun said that “all the girls love pink and they will never reject it.”

Myungsoo prepared the room himself. All the clothes were his selection and the bed was his choice too.

He placed Amber on the bed and kissed her forehead and then left the room.

Myungsoo went to his gang.

“Guys if Amber wakes up inform me and if she needs anything do it for her “Myungsoo said.

Yaa she is your girl, why should we take care of her.Hoya said looking straight into his eyes.

“Because she is your gang leader’s girl you ”Myungsoo said and sat down on his couch.

“Our old Myungsoo is back.”Hoya said with a little smile.

“The Myungsoo you are talking about never left” Myungsoo said with a smirk.

“JIYONGGGG” Myungsoo and the gang heard Amber scream and they ran up.

                _________________________________________________

When Amber woke up all she saw was PINK.

The color she hated the most PINK.

“Why the hell is everything Pink? Amber thought

“This must be one of Jiyongs prank.” She said and then she yelled.

“JIYONGGGG. YOU ARE SO DEAD.”

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

yAA double update.Do tell me how the chapter was and please read one of my friends story

INESCAPABLE-

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1109157/inescapable-romance-schoollife-originalcahracter-bap00daehyun-bts00v-darkpast-ikon00bobby