chapter 43

Gangster Love

“Amber I have to tell you something.” Jiyong said looking all serious.

“What is it?” amber said looking at him.

“I…I am leaving.” He said.

“LEAVING? Where are you going?” amber said almost standing up.

“I don’t know just anywhere” Jiyong said looking around.

“But why?” amber asked being all sad.

“It’s dangerous for me to be here.” He said.

“How is it dangerous when you are with black rose?” amber said.

“I had a fight with rank 5 and now they are trying to kill me.” He said.

“Rank 5… rank 5” amber said and laughed.

“Seriously Jiyong you are scared from them? We are black rose THE black rose they won’t be able to touch us.” Amber said and relaxed.

“They are dangerous amber they are strong because of me you might get hurt.” Jiyong yelled.

“But… why did you fight?” Amber asked him.

“Do you remember the day you wore a skirt?” Jiyong said.

“Yup how can I forget that day was the worst day of my life.”Amber said.

“So you do remember what happened to you right?” Jiyong said.

“Ya I know there was a wind and it made my skirt flew up. But I am happy that no one saw it expect for you.” She said being a little embarrassed.

“No there was someone else too.” Jiyong said.

“Who?” Amber asked him.

“Shindong.The member of super junior.” He said.

“So?” Amber asked.

“He passed evil comment about you which made me angry. So we broke in a fight. And when it was over he said that he will see me later.”Jiyong said.

“So it’s been years Jiyong why are you scared now?” amber asked him.

“Recently I meet him. And I don’t know what happened to him he just ran towards me and started to hit me. First I was in control and I tried my best not to hit him when he said it.” Jiyong said looking down.

“Said what?” Amber asked.

“Said that he will kill me and then he will go to you to have you. so that made me angry and I beated him.”

“Ok so it must be over after sometime right? And you both went home?” Amber said.

“Yes it was over soon but only one of us went home. I killed Shindong.” He said looking down.

“YOU WHAT?’ Amber yelled

“I am sorry but it was an accident we had a fight with the gun and I accidently shot him.” Jiyong said.

“Ok so you killed him and now you are running away?” Amber said

“I am not running away Amber. It’s just if I stay here you might die.” He said looking all worried.

“Jiyong you are not goanna leave my side I am going to protect you.” amber said.

“But how? They are strong and dangerous.” Jiyong said.

“They are rank 5 and we are 1st and there is some reason that we have a huge gap between up we are more powerful than him.” Amber said.

“So what are we going to do?” Jiyong asked.

“we are going to kill their whole group before they approach us.”

 

 __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

sorry for late update and i will try my best to update soon. do tell me how this chapter was.