Chapter 8

Crazy Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You looked up to see 7 girls staring straight at you glaring at you. ...they're the queenkas at this school aren't they...

All around, the students who were walking near you locker stopped and stared. Even iKon, who was talking loudly and walking pass your locker turned to see a crowd of students. Curious, they pushed through the students who were staring. 

"Ya, you're the new student right?" one of the girls said. 

"N-neh" you continued to look down. at your bruised and scraped knee. 

"Ya! Where are your eyes? Look at us," a girl shouted. You had no choice but to look at them. Immediately, you recognized them. T-ara. How could you not? It was when you came back to Korean for the first time to visit. You had heard they tried to gang up on one of your unnies from Starlight. Thus, when you came back, you literally walked over to their hangout right when the place had landed and beat them up for hurting your unnie. Look at all that makeup their wearing.

-slap-

You helf onto your cheek. You had to bite your tongue in order for you to not curse at her.

"Who said you could sit next our iKon oppas" one of them yelled at you, as another punched you. Immediately, you curled in pain. You held back the urge to punch them and break their faces. Chanwoo watched as he saw his noona get beat up by the people who disgusts him. 

"n-neh?" you stuttered once again.

"You don't know who we are don't you new kid?" one asked smirking. You shook your head.

"Well remember this, we're T-ara, the queenkas of this school. One more move, and we'll do something way worse than this," Qri, the leader said. "Your not even pretty."

"We'll make you want to run back to your home in the U.S and never ever want to come back." Eunjung retorted.

"Know your place you ugly freak," one last slam and they walked away. It was quiet while everyone was staring at you.

"What are you guys looking at?" threated B.I. "Move."

After hearing B.I's command, no one had the nerve to stay there staring at you. You sat there until everyone around you left. It was only you and iKon who were left. Yes, they were one of the toughest gangs in Seoul and they beat people up, but they simply just leave a girl who was beat up badly on the floor. Chanwoo looked at you sadly. He made eye contact with you. You shook your head. You wanted to tell him you were okay, but you couldn't risk being caught.

"Can you stand?" one of the iKon members crouched down and asked you. You looked up and saw that the guy who offered to help was the same guy who bumped into you that morning.

"My name is Jinhwan," he said kindly. The other members were standing behind him quietly. He seemed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter