Chapter 16

Crazy Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You walked out of the gates as you bid your friends goodbye. It was kind of chilly outside so you started to regret wearing shorts. You walked through the neighborhood. It usually takes around 15 minutes to get to the super market, but since it has been around 2 years since you last walked through the streets of Seoul, it took you a little longer. Wow.... how long has it been since I walked down this street?

You finally walked into the busier part of the city. You looked around in confusion, looking for the supermarket. Where was it? Instead of getting lost even more, you decided to ask someone for directions. You stopped by a little deobokki stand and asked the adjumma working there.

"Annyeonghasaeyo," you greeted, bowing 90 degrees."May I ask where the nearest supermarket is?"

"Ah, just keep walking down the street and turn right." she said,"It should be the first building on the right"

"Kamsamnida," you said, bowing again. "I hope you sell lots adjumma!"

"Thank you dear," she said, "Please stop buy for some deobokki~"

"Neh!" you said, "Goodbye!"

"What a pretty girl," you heard her say as you walked away."Very polite too."

You continued down the road, and followed what she had said. Once again, you found yourself lost. You turned right and looked down the street in confusion. Where did she say it was again?? You looked up and realised that you were standing right in front of it. Pabo.....

You walked into the supermarket and grabbed a basket. Let's see...what should I buy....

You walked down the isles, grabbing snacks here and there. Oh, and not to forget the ice cream. 

   

After picking out what you needed to buy, which literally took up two baskets since you were buying so much, you went to go pay. Once you got to the cash register, the ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter