Chapter 31

Crazy Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day of the trip finally came. After about 3 hours of convincing your over protective brother, Daehyun finally agreed to allow you to go one this trip. There were also a couple threats and warnings to Chanwoo from Daehyun about how "to not lose his noona" and how "clumsy she could be", not that you cared. You were just ready to finally have fun. Chanwoo had also told you that all of iKon was going to go this year.

You arrived at the school to see two buses waiting and praise the lord that you did not have to wear your uniform.

Since it was just going to be a couple classes going, there was no need for more than two buses. You handed your luggage to the driver and got onto your bus. You saw you 2ne1 unnies and sat next to CL. You saw that all of iKon and 2ne1, except Minzy were on the same bus as you. Luckily none of the T-ara girls were on the same bus as you.

"I'm so excited for winter break this year!" said Bom as she turned around to face you and CL. She was sitting next to Dara while Minzy was on the other bus with Jaehyun. "What are you going to do over break Fany?"

"I don't really know..." you said."Jongin, Myungsoo, and Mark oppa said they wanted to take me on a trip or something to catch up."

"Ah~" said Dara."Your best friends?"

"Mhmm" you smiled thinking about the conversation you had with the guys before you left for this camping trip.

"They're all guys?" asked CL.

"Yea!" you said. "I've known them since I was little."

"Can we meet them?" asked Bom.

"Maybeee" you said laughing. You and the girls talked and laugh until the bus was ready to go. You turned to look outside for a second. You felt CL leaving the seat, thinking that she went to go get something. A couple seconds later, you felt the seat dip. 

"Unnie where did you-" you stopped as you saw the person sitting next to you. "B.I oppa?"

"um....CL noona wanted to go sit with Bobby hyung." B.I said. You turned around to look at CL as she sat in the seat behind you with Bobby.

"Mhmmm sure that's the reason..." she said and gave B.I a kick on the back side of the seat. You and B.I s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter